XIX

"We're being stupid..." Tori muttered.

"We? This is all Dinah doing." Lauren crossed her arms as Dinah turned around.

"Y'all didn't have to tag along, I would have been fine doing this myself." Dinah argued back.

"Fine, then I'm going home back to my fiancee." Lauren rolled her eyes before turning around.

"Whatever." Dinah rolled her eyes as well before making her way to the corner of street.

"Guys wait, let's just talk about th-" Tori was cut off by a zooming car then a gunshot.

10 hours before...

"I cannot believe this, Lauren really like really loves you." Normani smiled so happily for her best friend.

"Don't think Dinah doesn't love you just as much." Ally told her off.

"Well yes, but it's hard to forget." Normani looked down at the batter for a cake their making.

"I know things was difficult when we were younger but we have to focus on the present because without the present, there's no future." Camila chimed in and Normani nodded.

"Mama, Mama." JJ called causing Normani to look at her son.

"Yes?" Normani answered his calls.

"I got a boo boo." JJ showed her his finger and Normani looked up at the girls who was laughing.

"I'll get you a-" Dinah came in and cuts Normani off.

"I'll take care of it, continue to bake." Dinah says and gives Normani a little peck on the lips before taking care of JJ's finger.

"What was that about Dinah not loving you as much?" Camila teased causing Normani to roll her eyes.

"Whatever, she has her moments." Normani muttered before blushing at Dinah's action.

6 hours before...

"This was some amazing cake, Ally ability to bake, Normani's ability to cook, and Camila ability to decorate." Lauren teased causing to Camila to scoff.

"Excuse me, don't be coming to me to cook you something anymore." Camila crossed her arms.

"Babe I was kidding, forgive me please." Lauren pulled her onto her lap and kissed her neck.

"Ooh, I forgive you." Camila smiled as she cuddled up with her fiancee or fiance, I don't know.

"Mama, I'm sleepy." JJ frowned with a yawn.

"Sleep next to the dog, he'll give you worth and a pillow." Dinah suggested and JJ smiled and went to go do what she said.

"Okay why do you keep doing that?" Normani asked causing Dinah to furrow her eye brows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dinah shrugged before cuddling into Normani.

"You so do, you keep answering or doing what I am going to do during a situation you're not apart of." Normani spoke very quickly that Dinah looked at her with confusion.