Chapter 23- Christmas

It was Christmas the house was decorated and my friends came over along with some parents. It was mostly my guy friends with a couple of girls I know from school.

"Knightmare ~, Knight blade." Kin said to us with a smirk.

"what are you up to now?" I asked.

"look up." he said as me and Knightmare looked up and we saw a mislteo. Knightmare blushed and I signed seeing is held up by a fishing rod by Ben.

"seriously?" I said unamused.

"You know the rules" Kin said.

"fine." I said and kisses knightmare on the cheek.

"aww no fair!" kin said.

"yeah no I'm not kissing Knightmare on the lips in front of you idiots." I said and looked at Knightmare who was blushing Madly.

"Y-You know it's not like I would mind." Knightmare said quietly.

"oh really ~" I said as I out the mug of the TV stand.

Then I practically pin her to the wall, well nit really all I did was lean closer with m hand on the wall next to her face. I had my hand on her waist. She was tomatoes red. I laughed and rested my head on her neck.

"Knightmare your too cute sometime. If you wanted a kiss you could have asked." I said and I snuggles against her.

"I-I um  i uh e I" knightmar said extremely flustered as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Calm down it's not like I'm going to do anything." I said and let go of her and lifting my head, "unless you want me to do something."

"I.... Um .." Knightmare said and let s go and mumbles something.

"hmm~"

"Meh. I wouldn't mind getting a kiss from you." she said louder, "on the lips." she said a bit quitter.

I laughed and gave her a small peck, "see that wasn't so bad."

"I hate you, you such a tease." Knightmare said blushing and burried her face in my chest

"hehe so cute." Kin said.

"My ship!" Lucy said.

"You two have problems. I think you two watch too much anime. You two should get a room and do whatever couples do." I said bluntly.

"Knightblade you don't just say those things!!!" they said blushing.

"like I said a tease. But your my teaser." Knightmare said and looked up at me.

"enough of that Knightmare come with me! And boys you are not allowed in Knight's room!" Lucy said and dragged knightmare with her to my room.

"Wonder what there doing." I said.

"who knows girls am I right."

A few minutes later Lucy came down In a cute Christmas outfit.

"L-Lucy I don't know about this." knightmare said from upstairs.

"Oh come in I'm sure Knight blade would likeut. Plus is super cute" Lucy said.

"Okay fine." Knightmare said and walked down stares.

" Knightmare said and walked down stares

"Damn knightmare you look so adorable." Ben and Kin said.

"Ahem.  You two know she takenZ and Kin say that to your girlfriend!" Alec said.

"Of course Lucy is absolutely a cutie pie." Kin said.

"What do you think Knights'" Lucy asked.

"Adorable." I said looking away.

"Now your turn!" Lucy said and throws a bag at me and kin then "now change."

Then we went upstairs to change. After a few minutes we walked downstairs.

 After a few minutes we walked downstairs

All the girls basically screamed fangirling besides our girlfriends of course

"Oh my god, Knight blade your so good looking! To bad you too are taken." Eliza said.

"thanks." we both said.

"Kids, dinners ready." My mother said.

Well all ate dinner, our parents talked of embarrassing things in our childhood. We talked school and life. Mostly videos games. The rest of the day went smoothly and we trade presents as we did a secret Santa. I got Ben so I gave him a new video game. Knightmare got Kin a new poster of his favourite band, Lucy got Alec a new bat, Ben got Knightmare a cat plushie, Kin got Eliza a new makeup set, and Eliza gave me a new manga and a wooden craft kit. Needless to say we had fun and got presents was we all liked. It was nice, I loved this it reminded me my ply past Christmas with my past lives. Christmas was always a wonderful holiday, I couldn't ask for more.

After the part everyone left and we cleaned up. Me and knightmare changed into our pajamas after taking turns in the shower.

"that was fun!" Knightmare said.

"sure." I said.

"so Knightblade for tonight.... Can I sleep with you?like cuddle?" Knightmare asked.

I was surprised but I said "yeah I don't mind."

We ended up ending the knight as sleeping together.