Chapter 24- Home cooked meal

I woke up and open my eyes. Knightmare's face was inches away from me and I can help but think she was so cute. We held hands and her hand was on my waist. I think wasn't use to this kind of affection but it was nice. She moved a but and buried her face in my chest as I held her closer to me.

"so warm~" she said in her sleep.

I couldn't help but smile letting her snuggle closer to me. A few minutes later Knightmare woke up and look to me with a blush.

"Gah! I'm sorry I didn't mean to snuggle..." She said embarrassed.

"It's fine. Now go get dressed and we can have breakfast." I said with a smile.

Then she look at me for a few more seconds and said "You should smile more it look nice on you."

"What do you mean? I smile sometimes." I said.

"You don't do it often. You laugh sure but it's nice. I think this is the first time you gave me a sweet smile." Knightmare said as she reached up to touch my face "I like it. So smile.  By the day for a guy your skin is just so smooth. Tell me your routine a girl can get extra help in looks smooth."

"Wow. Skin care.... I guess your right I don't smile a lot. As for the skin thing. I just use face wash and the occasional moisturizer. Sure I maybe a guy but i like to take care of myself."  I replied hold her hand that is on my face and gentle leading to my lips and kissed it.

"Heh every cute. Now let's get up." Knightmare said and remover her hand form me and went to the bathroom.

Knightmare use the bathroom, and then changed into her normal cloths in the bathroom. I did the same after she was done and we got breakfast. It was a normal day nothing special happened me and Knightmare cuddled while playing smash brothers with our little brothers.

"No fair! How come you two always win!" Travis said.

"How about this I play with you and Knightmare play with Jax and see who wins?" I said.

"Okie!" Travis said and we team up and played.

Travis and I won them we play a game where Jax and Travis was on the same team. After a while our little brothers went to take a nap.

"So cupcakes or cookies?" I asked.

"Hm?" Knightmare hummed in slight confusion.

"You want cupcakes or cookies?" I asked.

"Umm cupcake?" Knightmare said.

"Alright you what to help?"

"Oh can I? love making food!" Knightmare said.

"Sure."

So the two of us decided to making cupcakes and was having fun. We made a mess of course and my mother came home to use in the kitchen while we were decorating the cupcakes.

"Well nice to see you two enjoy yourselves." My mother said.

"Yes mother, we made cupcakes want one? When where done and clean up. Than I'll make dinner." I said.

"Sure honey. And thank you." She said and left us be.

"So do you cook all the time?" Knightmare asked as she was decorating.

"Mhm. I believe you haven't tried my cooking yet. So now you can. Plus cooking is a science." I said.

"So you like science? But I thought you like history."

"Well I am good at history due to the lives thing, but if I had to choose a subject it be science or math."

"Same I love math but I like art more."

"Art is fun. I do sketch a bit but not good."

"Sounds fun. What do you like to draw."

"You~" I said jokingly.

"Oh stop it you." Knightmare said blushing.

"You two serious act like a newly wed." My mother said as she poked her head in.

"Mother! No!" I said blushing.

"Oh my little boy grown so much~ I love you hunny. You too are so cute reminds me of your dad and I in our younger days." My mother said and walked off laughing.

"Mother...." I said embarrassed.

Afterward I made dinner after Knightmare helped me clean the kitchen. Knightmare went to play with our little brothers and I made dinner. For dinner I made a rice and a couple of side dishes.

"Alright everyone dig in." I said as I sat next to Knightmare.

Travis and Knightmare was the first one to dig into the meals. We all waited for there response.

"This is so yummy!" They both said and continued eating.

"Good I'm glad." I said and started eating, myself.

After we finished eating was clean up and went to play more videos games needless to say it was a great day.