Chapter 21- TLC

Today was an easy day and Knightmare brought Travis over to play with Jax. I'm really glad that they became such good friends. Knightmare and I was just hanging out in my room. It was the first time Knightmare's been in my room.

"Wow it looks so comfy." Knightmare said said sat my bed.

"I try. it's probably not as being as your room if I have to guess." I said and sat next to her.

"Ok so what do you want to do?"

"We can watch a movie or play videogames."

"Ooo can we get some popcorn!"

"Sure.." I said and walked over to my desk to get my I pad, I opens up Vudu and let Knightmare choose a movie while I got the popcorn.

After that we laid on my bed, and watch the movie named "the blessing in our sun" it was some romantic movie based on a best seller book. As we watch the movie I wrapped my arm around Knightmare she didn't seem to mind and leaned close to me. By the half way point of the movie we were more cuddling very close to each other.

"Gul and Brune is so cute together. I mean I did read this book and the ending is mediocre." Knightmare said.

I nodded and rested my chin on top of her head. After we finished the movie Knightmare dicided we should watch another movie and she chose Annabella.

"Are you sure you want to watch that movie? I heard it's super scary" I said.

"Yeah nope. Next than." Knightmare said and ending up choosing a Marble movie about Deathpool.

"Good choice." I said as Knightmare slightly turned to look at me.

I smile and she kissed my cheek.

"You missed~" I cooed and have her a peck on her lips.

Her face turned red and I blushed just a little. Got to be honest that was my first kiss with a girl.

"I hate you sometimes. But your too cute to be mad at." She said.

"Aww what is there to be mad at~ isn't couples suppose to kiss~"

She mumbles something and I said "I didn't hear that."

"At least give me a better one." Knightmare said shyly as I smirked.

This time I gave he genuine sweet kiss on the lips then kissed her cheeks.

"Heh cute." I said.

"I love you." Knightmare said and kiss my cheek.

"I love you too." I said, "now let's get back to the movie."

With that we watched a couple of more movies and fell asleep. I was woken up by Jax and Travis when they came in my room and slapped me with there tiny hands.

"Wahh~" I said.

"Brwo is it's dinner time!!!" Jax said, and they stopped slapping me.

"Wait what time it's it?" I said surprised.

"8. By way, mom called Travis's parents and told them Travis and Knightmare can sleepover today!!! Mom didn't want to wake you guys since she said you two were sleeping! So she sent me and Travis to get you to wake up since is dinner time." Jax said as Knightmare began to move a bit and opens her eyes.

"Oh ok." I said.

"Ngh... what time is it?" Knightmare said sleeply as she rubbed we eyes.

"8." I said.

"oh no! My parents must be so worried!!! KnightBlade why didn't you wake me uppp?!" Knightmare said as she panicked.

"It's fine my mom saw us sleeping and call your parents. At least that's what Jax said."

"MHM!!!" Jax and Travis said and nodded.

"Can you hand me my phone so I can tell them I'm okay at least." Knightmare said.

I was about to say something and Travis handed Knightmare her phone. Knightmare thanked him and call her dad.

"Hey dad! Sorry I didn't call you. I fell asleep and I didn't relize it's late!" Knightmare said apologizing.

After a few seconds she said "oh ok. I can. So Karma is going to drop some cloths for us?" And "ok thanks sorry again." The "what NO! We didn't we just fell asleep watching a movie!"

Then she hang up and said "So I guess were sleeping over for a few days. My dad said he and mom would be out of town until winter break is over. He didn't want me and Travis to be alone with just the staff. He also said taht your mother didn't mind. And taht..." Knightmare said and blushed.

"That?" I said questioningly.

"That your mom sent a picture of us cuddling to my dad and he thought we were cute. And said that whole dad thing with no funny business."

"Alright. So want to go get dinner and stuff." I said as she nodded.

"Woo food!!!" Jax said while Him and Travis ran out the room.

Later that night after dinner, Knightmare and Travis's stuff been dropped off. Travis decide to sleep in Jax room with the infallible mattress. Knightmare is going to sleep on my bed and I'll sleep in the Bed-couch I have in my room. I have it because Kin would occasionally come and sleepover once and a while. With that, that how Knightmare became my roommate for a couple of days.