Chapter two

Summer POV
I walked up to Melody's room to wake her up for school,she can't be late again,I know she loves her sleep but she should know that education is important. Knocking on her door,l hear a groan and a whisper"leave me alone" but I don't back down"Melody Evan get up this instance or I swear to God, I will give you a sweet shower on her bed!" I yell."Summer seriously I thought you don't swear?" She says. I shrug at the door as if she could actually see me and then say" I didn't " I denied,she chuckles and says"I clearly heard you" I laugh and say "well then little sister since you're up,my work is done,I'll go prepare breakfast ,hurry! "
  I walk up to the kitchen to prepare breakfast ,knowing Leila she gets up when she pleases, God knows I can't deal with her mood in the morning, I mean she throws heavy objects at anyone who dares to disturb her sleep,sometimes I wonder how a man can actually deal with her,she's feisty and I definitely can't handle that.
  After preparing breakfast me and Melody devours our breakfast, I may be quiet and reserved but I don't joke with my food,I mean many people beg to have a meal. Leila walks into the living room,grumbling about what I can't fathom"look who finally decide to get off the bed"Melody says ,Leila glares at her,taking a seat close to me she notice the food and says " wow ,that looks delicious can I have some?". Moving the food away from her reach,she pouts at me,batting her eyes ,"I won't fall for your tricks Leila the kitchen is that way" I say. She shrugs and say "its good to share Summer and don't taste me!". I stick my tongue out to her like a child and continue to feast on my food until she comes straight to my face and opens her mouth,I drop the food immediately to close my nose."LEILA!"I yell at her,she chuckles and starts devouring my food while Melody laugh at my defeat. Leila knows I hate it when she uses her morning breath to get my food which always works. She doesn't even spare me a glance,sulking I stare at her devour my food,"I haven't even gone half way" I say she sticks her tongue out and say " karma"

Lol,Leila is a funny character what do you think about this chapter😊😊

Be sure to leave a comment..
Thanks guys