Chapter Eleven

Hello guys before anything
I hope you're all staying safe..
Enjoy your day and have a blessed day

Weston POV
  I couldn't help but gawk at Summer, she really loves ice cream, I say to myself and she's so cute,she finish the ice cream and stare at me  a piece of ice cream on her face and I lean close to her and lick it off,making her stay still in shock, I shake my head in amusement, glad I made her react like that,she couldn't even look me in the eyes,she's really clueless,still smiling at my achievement when she says " give me your phone"I raise my brows at her but she doesn't even move and extend her hand to collect my phone I give it her,she types her number before calling her line and giving me back. "I won't have to come to your office now and meet that crazy woman or another"she says with a smiles and she stands to her feet"I have to take my leave now,thanks for the ice cream" with that she takes her leave,leaving me with my own thoughts.

Summer POV
Its been three months now,I haven't seen Weston but I never failed to call him,he have been on and off  business trips,I even read the papers because of how much I miss him and I also decided to know more about him and also about how his doing.
Melody and Leila both staring at me as I flip the pages of the magazine before Leila says "you like him" Melody nods to that,I look at them like their crazy"no I don't " "yes you do"Melody argues, I sigh and lean my head on the couch, I don't know what I feel for him and I can't stop thinking about him."he never calls you Summer " Leila complains"that clearly means he doesn't have any feelings for you and you see the papers his always with that Anna David girl"she says. Only hearing her name annoys me,I hate seeing her with him, clenching my fist. Melody sighs and say" you need to get your head straight sis,stop thinking about him,yes he saved your life but his not worth it you're too good for him and he will hurt you if you don't stop now"Melody finish . I stare at them for a while before I get up and walk to my room to cry my pain out.

Weston POV
  Zach and Megan always complaining about my relationship with Anna, Zach know I like Summer but I know I'm too stubborn to admit it instead I avoid her and use Anna as a distraction and she's not complaining because I know she likes it. Anna always throws herself at me and I gladly give it to her especially now that I'm trying to distract myself. This morning Alec and Megan walk into my room,"what the hell!"Anna yells at them ,Alec already irritated says "leave!" She moved close to me I sigh and say"Anna just go,I'll handle them" she looks at me in disbelief  before Megan speaks "five seconds more on the bed and I swear I'll drag you out naked" with that Anna covers herself with the duvet and walks out to my bath room to change, she then takes her leave jot before giving me one last glare" seriously Weston I hate that girl " Alec says,"I've been really quite about her but I hate her and you need to stop fucking her,I've noticed this past month after that girl Summer you just use Anna as a distraction intentionally"
"Wow Alec you don't have to be so blurt " I say to him "you're really stupid Weston"Megan says"I'm tired of talking to you about this so I'll just let you be but  I swear if I see that twat again, it won't be funny" she takes her leave after that,Alec follows suite.
  Zach visit me in my office I ask him about Summer."I knew it,you keep pretending Wes but your heart will keep making you worry and her I won't tell you shit about her you know were to find her" he says seriously.

Summer POV
  In the bar talking to Mr and Mrs Daniel, they stop talking as their gaze linger at my back before I turn to see him,the man I've been trying to forget this past days,I stumble back he holds my hand,immediately I feel the shivers,I waltz my hand away from him, my heart racing. He notice my reaction and sigh and then ask me "how are you Summer?" I scoffed and said sarcastically "oh,I'm fine what do you think!" He stays quiet "after you stop picking my calls,never replied my messages you're asking me that! " I yell making him flinch for a second. Before I walk out not before hearing Mrs Daniel say "give her time". I couldn't atop myself from crying,I didn't know why I was crying but I couldn't stop myself..

Weston POV
She yelled at me for the first time ever since I've known her,she yelled at me meaning I really hurt her,I knew she was going to cry,after Mrs Daniel told me to give her time. I sighed and said to myself  I don't know were this will take us to but I'm tired of avoiding her ,of avoiding my feelings for her,Zach was right after all I do like her.

Hahahaha,his finally opening up about his feelings,what do you think ..😊😊😊😊