Chapter fifteen

Weston POV
In my room I drop my phone thinking about the kiss we shared today ,it felt real it was the first time I'm kissing someone,I couldn't stop the smile on my face,before a message brings me out of my fantasy.
Hy Weston can we see tonight?Anna
No way in hell,will I let her ruin what just started,I can't hurt Summer,I reply her message
No Anna, we can't do this anymore,it have to stop, good night.
I off my phone immediately I send the message knowing her she won't give up easily. I then let sleep at over .
  The next morning I went to pick Summer up to work,she was looking lovely as always,she smiles at me and enters the car,hugging me tight"whoa,whoa,who, babe,slow down"I say smiling,she shakes her head in refusal,I laugh and hug her tight putting her on my laps as we stay like that for a while before she says "good morning"playing with her hair I reply her "good morning babe".she raise her head to look at me smiling then goes back to our sitting position hiding her face in my chest,I chuckle and tease her"my innocent Summer is shy"she hits me on my shoulder still not showing her face. I laugh at this and say "you're cute".I could feel her smile and I continue to keep her in the comfort of my embrace,I remember we will be on weekend today so I say "babe?" She answers with a hum, "tomorrow is Saturday I was thinking maybe you should sleep over at my house till Monday". She raise her head immediately with her eyes wide opened..

Summer POV
I raised my head staring at him to see if his joking but he wasn't ,he was dead serious ,many thought kept running inside my head, specifically perverted things that I've been scared and shy of. I covered my face with my hands earning a laugh from him"she's shy again" he says,"well there's always a first time in everything"he says ,he goes on to say"I'll come get you after work and this will continue every other weekends " he then remove my hand from my face and leaned close to me nuzzle my face before kissing my nose,I really need to get used to this,he continued his assault ,raining kisses on my face,then biting my ears making me jump with a gasp,he smiles "I see you like that"I see the smirk on his face, hitting him before the car comes to a stop,I quickly rush out of the car, hearing Weston laugh at my back, this is embarrassing, I rush into the building,getting to my office I bump into Zach"oh hey Summer"he says while staring at me intensely with a raised brow "you're all flustered "he says .I open my eyes in shock when he says that,how did he know? "No I'm not" a little too quickly before Weston says "oh yes,she definitely is". I five Weston a glare, noticing Zach trying to hide the smile that's already visible in in his face. Weston wraps his arm around my waist from behind before kissing the tip of my ear again,using me to gasp again."ok,ok,....I can't watch this can you take this to her office or maybe a bathroom or something,I can't watch the deed being done in reality really"he says,earning a laugh from Weston,I glared at him as he raised his hands in surrender and walks away. Weston walks me to my office with his hands still in my waist,I open the door quickly not wanting people to see us like this entering inside Weston uses he legs to close the door pushing me to the wall and he begins to kiss me intensely “his really a good kiss,I try to resist him but I knew I couldn't win this so I let him,wrapping my arms around Hus neck,we kiss until we are both out of breath,he rests his head on my shoulder before saying"what are you doing to me Summer, you drive me crazy" he sighs "you too....you drive me crazy"he hold me tight like I was about to disappear. I clear my throat remembering I need to work "pumpkin we have work to do" he raise his head to see me,with a raised brow"really babe,pumpkin"I nod my head"yes,you're my pumpkin,I don't want anyone calling you that because you're my pumpkin and my man" a smile playing in his lips"your man huh....I like that"he says"alright babe I'll let you go ,don't miss me too much,you told me to leave anyways" he grins at me while I roll my eyes at him"bye" I say. He nods and gives me a kiss before he steps out.