Chapter Three

Melody gets up and takes her plate to the kitchen ,Leila will be doing the dishes,"sis,I'm ready to go,come on"she says. I pick my bag up and follow suite as we both head out,still sulking because of my food Melody notice after about ten minutes walk,grabbing my hand she laces her fingers with mine as we walk"don't worry I'm sure Mr and Mrs Daniel will have something special for you to eat. I give her a half smile that doesn't reach my eyes and change the topic immediately"so how is Mr hottie?" Her face lightens up immediately I say that,she have a crush on this rich guy in school but being the spoilt and all don't even give her a glance when ever she tries to gain his attention but she still haven't given up on her crush yet,I wonder why she still tries,even if I haven't seen him I call him ugly for giving my sister a hard time..I chuckle as I think about it ,Melody nudges me with her shoulders " I know you're condemning him again sis"she says " I didn't say anything "I deny," yea, yea,you didn't " she says sarcastically,rolling my eyes at her she get to her school and she notice someone coming out of a black Jeep, she squeals and say " that's him Summer, his the one" I roll my eyes at her behavior, turning to have a look,whoa,whoa,oh my God his as cute as she describes,ok I give my sister a thumbs up,she never really had taste for ugly things or people" ok sis,its confirmed his cute"she laughs and say" I told you so".
Noticing how almost all the girls at school are drooling,Melody hisses and hugs me good bye as she walks to her friends"later sis" she yells,I wave her bye and go the other way.
Walking by the mall I see three Jeeps pull over as I see men in black come out of the car,while one goes to open the door of the second jeep for whoever it is,seems to be their boss. Even if its not obvious I notice a few glances and whispering among people as the man in blue suit steps out,my heart beat increase the instant I see him,with his broad shoulders and hands in his pocket,talking to one of his guards he turns to my direction ,immediately I turn to face another direction, when they walk a good distance I stare at his retreating back, I've never been intrigue about anyone before, I continue walking when I caught his husky voice yet melodious ,I shake my head and scold myself Summer Evan what is wrong with you,his just one man,snap out of it. I exhale and inhale and continue walking this time not turning back,my phone brings me out of my deep thoughts, checking the caller ID its Leila " hello freak" she says when I answer,I roll my eyes like she can actually see me," oh don't you dare roll your eyes at me Miss Summer Evan " she says as if she can see me,I chuckle and answer "what's up" "I'll be at the bar this evening so we can go home together"she says I smile at her suggestion and answer "sure,see you then" she answers as we hang up .

I get to the bar to see Mr and Mrs Daniel attending to some customers at the counter ,I wave at them and make my way to the back to change,Mr Daniel comes to meet me"Summer ,how are you dear?" He ask, " I'm fine,how are you?how is work going?" He smiles and say "I'm doing great as you can see and I k ow for a fact when you answer fine,something is in your mind,I won't pest you to tell me but I hope you take it easy dear" I smile at him almost forgetting he can read me like a book,I nod my head at him as he takes his leave. I just can't get him out of my mind,his eyes holds this aura and rep meaning I can't comprehend.
I get to work after I change to get my mind off things. The sun is beginning to set Leila walks ,greeting Mr and Mrs Daniel she takes her sit close to me"hey I need ice cream strawberry flavor" she says. I roll my eyes at her she hiss and say" that again can you not do without rolling your eyes", " say that again and I'll surely put pepper in it"I challenge, she stares at me pouting. I chuckle and shake my head" you're one in a kind."

Ok,so I decided to make it long bulky then the first and second chapter....

What do you think about it...😊
The fun is just about to start😉