Chapter Eighteen

Before I start I'm posting two chapters today because I felt chapter seven was a little too short😍😍

I love you guys so enjoy reading..

Summer POV
I wake up to the sound of my name"Summer, wake up"the voice says,I mumble"leave me alone" but the crappy voice continues,can't he just get the message I groan"Summer babe,you haven't had dinner,you need to eat something",I open my eyes seeing his face,his gorgeous face,smiling I sit up. "Hey"I say with a shy smile,he returns the smile caressing my face, moves me slowly to him and kiss my forehead. "I'm sorry babe,I took too long to come home and for also waking you up"apologizing ,feeling great I answer "its ok pumpkin" rolling his eyes"were do you cone up with all this names"he states,laughing,I stick my tongue out to him,shaking his head"come on ,let's get some food inside your stomach"he says as he helps me up.We both head to the dinning were our dinner is.
Weston stares at me as I eat my food,raising my brows at him he shakes his head saying nothing but smiling,I shrug and continue enjoying my food,he clears his throat after a while and says "babe?". I stop eating and stare at him, he stays quiet like his in a deep thought ,his hand find its way to his hair as hr battles with himself before saying "I.....I...emmm..I'm going to the office tomorrow".I drop my spoon in shock"I thought you said we will be having the weekend to ourselves?" He sighs and says "I did,but there's this meeting that came up suddenly impromptu meeting Bae, I couldn't reschedule its a joint contract and I have to be there,no I need to be there" I stare at him for a while before getting up and leaving without saying anything.
My hands on my head as I think about everything while I sit on the bed, I hear the door opens and closes signifying Weston is here,I could already feel the heated tension around and his gaze burning holes at me."babe ?"he calls I don't answer "please talk to me"he says as he kneels in front of me his hands on my lap "I don't want to" I say, "I'm sorry babe" he pleads"this is our first night together please don't shut me out"
Already feeling the tears spill from my eyes,I didn't want him to see me like this, clearing my throat my hand still covers my face"I don't want to be with you Weston, just leave me alone". Feeling his hands fall from my lap "now its Weston? No cuddly bear or pumpkin?" I knew his already mad,I could tell"why are you making a big deal out of this?its work Summer, its also important to me!" He called me Summer, his really angry but I don't back down too "just leave me alone!" I yell, "Summer, babe"he tries to reach me but I swat his hands away "if you don't leave then fine,I'll leave"standing to my feet, my eyes still watery. He notice this and says quickly "I'll go just stay here ok?" Without waiting for a reply he leaves hearing the sound of the door,I fall back on the bed and cry.
I know its not a big deal,I should understand him,but I didn't want him to go,I could tell that something will happen, I don't know for sure but I felt it deep in my bones.
I hear a voice by the door "babe please don't cry,I'm sorry ok just stop crying"he pleads but I couldn't help it ,crying the more after hearing his voice until I feel asleep.

Lol,what do you think about her reaction?
Is it too much or its justified?😄😄

Sorry Weston😎😎