Chapter Nine

Weston POV
  Its been three days now, I've been avoiding Summer anytime she visits I pretend to be asleep,she's doing things to me that I can't explain the best way I could think of to avoid her was this..,Zach told me she keeps asking about me,if I was awake on his visits,this is really disturbing,I need to get my head straight and stop thinking about the beautiful little eyes that looks at me with a hidden emotion waiting to be set loose,damn it...I'm doing it again,I can't just stop myself her eyes are so beautiful,unlike others she has a small eyes and a beautiful nose that connects to the alluring eyes of hers,her deep black hair that she always ties in a ponytail and her body,I've seen girls that are way hotter and sexier but she keeps drawing me to her no matter how I fight it Summer Evan what are you doing to me,I sigh with closed eyes when Zach speaks "too stubborn to admit you like her",I open my eyes and answer "no,I don't" he gives a small scoff and says "well, we'll see about that" I glare at out. when did he even enter..I was too engrossed in what I was thinking about that I didn't even notice when he entered.

Summer POV
It's been two weeks now,Weston was discharged one week ago and since then I haven't seen or heard him,its quite funny because I miss him, I don't even know anything about him yet here I am missing him like his been in my life for so long. I close from work today early and decide I should check up on him at his company,so I take a cab there,I'm standing in front of the building trying to compose myself and summon the courage to walk in,I say to myself "Summer Evan you've come this far you can do this" at that I walk into the building and wow its just so,so beautiful and everything screams money,every single design, even the staffs wow before I met the lady at the front desk"how may I help you miss"she asked I didn't know what to say to her I knew she won't let mein without a solidified reason so I lied"I have an appointment with Mr Weston..." She smiles and asked "oh,you must be Leah Daniel" I smiled wildly in victory and nodded my head."ok that's the elevator, you'll be going to the 10th floor,then you'll sign your name in and they will direct you to his office" she explains ,I thank her and hastily left to the elevator I can't get caught .
  I finish signing in and the lady directs me to his office with a small knock she says "Mr Weston,Leah Daniel is here". After he tells her to send me in,I take a deep breath before I walk in,surprised to see Melody's crush sitting by his desk,while Weston Is backing him looking out the window ,Mel's crush looks at me and then says,did you bring all the requirements?" Weston spins his chair to face me,shock written all over his eyes his eyes now drift to my body,sizing me up and down before finally looking me in the eyes,Mel's crush still waiting for an answer,I couldn't take it anymore,I was already shaking with sweaty hands praying for the ground to swallow me already,quickly I spin in my heels and rush out.
I run to the elevator, hearing footsteps at my back,I wait patiently for the elevator to open. Thankfully it opens before he get there and I rush in ,I see Weston rushing to catch up but couldn't make it as the elevator closes before he could get in.I sigh in relief as I rest my head on the wall,at least I know his alright ,immediately I hear the beep sound from the elevator I rush out not wanting jin to meet me,j walk out in haste looking back to see if his coming, thankfully his not ,immediately I turn back I collide with a lady making all what she held fall to the fall in broken pieces ,oh my God"I'm so sorry " I say to her I couldn't register what happened next all I felt was a hand to my face,turning to look at her as she glared at me"how dare you?" Close to tears I stammer "I'm...so....rry" as tears falls from my eyes.I'm being turned around to find Weston looking at me with concern written in his eyes,I couldn't even hear what he was saying...

Wow,that was intense,
What do you think about this chapter,please leave a message and thank you for reading my book..😊😊😊