Chapter Eight

I wake up to a bright reflection ,I had to close my eyes for a while before it felt comfortable again only for me to see the most beautiful girl ever sleeping by my side, Summer Evan what are you doing to me I say to myself. I couldn't let her get hit,I didn't know what came over me that all I thought about was to safe her,I rushed and pushed her out of the way too late for me to move when the fucking driver hit me."hey" I say with a strained voice immediately she jerks up looking at me with relief in her eyes and she suddenly embrace me,I was shocked at first but I gladly returned the embrace it felt like home, hearing a low sob from her I try to break away from her but she held unto me and said "don't ever scare me like that again" shocked to answer I just nodded my head ,looking up I see my mom watching us with an amused smile on her face,she signal me not to say anything, Summer pulls away and smacks me on my hand,I didn't even have time to register what she did when she says in anger"how stupid can you be!"yelling at me"saving me and getting yourself hurt" I shrug and say" well if a certain someone was not angry at me it wouldn't have happened in the first place","but you're really annoying"she complains "I've only know you for like two days and you annoyed me more then anyone in my lifetime!"she yelled ,staring at her with wide eyes ,no one,no one talks to me the way she just did and the funny thing is I like it want her to be the one to talk back at me,what are you Summer Evan.

  There he goes again,staring at me when I'm trying to be mad at him,how can I be when his like this, melting my heart away. His eyes wide open and speechless I sigh and say finally" I was scared,I thought I lost you" he smiles and say" you don't have to be scared Summer, I'm fine,I'm really fine" I drop my head down looking any where but him but he raised my chin up and say"I'm sorry". Shocked at this,I'm the one that supposed to say sorry why is he saying sorry?"no,no,no....I hurt you I should be the one apologizing"he gives a small laugh and say" just once let me be the one saying sorry" "what?" I ask he shakes his head before whining and resting his head on the pillow,with his eyes painfully shut,I quickly move closer"Weston are you hurt,where does it hurt?Weston talk to me!" I say desperately close to tears before he turns his face to mine,stealing a kiss on mg lips....I open my eyes in shock as I look at him while he shrugs it off like he didn't do anything, I was about to talk when his mom comes in"Weston dear are you alright?"she ask,he nods his head as she envelop him in a hug,he smiles weakly at her she kiss his forehead, getting up she calls her husband to inform him about Weston. I turn to Weston notice him staring at me again he says"you need to rest Summer ,you look pale already" I shake my head and answer "no,I don't want to....I..." he cuts me off saying"you should go to work since you just got it,it won't be fair if you stay here with me,besides you said I'm annoying so you sure will be glad to leave my side"staring at me intensely challenging me to say anything,I was about to protest but nothing came out of my mouth,silently sitting like a goldfish, he grins at me and tells his mom" mom I want to rest now,can you please take her to her place. His mom smiles at him a and say "sure I'll make sure to take her home". She gives him a peck and tells me to follow as she takes her leave,gibing him one last glance i follow his mother.