Chapter Twenty Six

Melody POV

     I see Alec Michael at our door way,shocked yes,I was freaking shocked beyond words,many things were running through my mind,like what is he doing here?,how did he know this place?, what is he doing with my sister?..but mostly why the fuck is he staring at me like that!?,I yell at him "what are you doing here Alec? Why are you staring at me like a goat?"

And he doesn't even answer,irritated already,I match his toes immediately making him wince,he looks adorable I thought, shaking the thought away I ask again "so tell me what are you doing here?. Still favoring his leg he days "you do know it hurts right?".thinking really hard as to why his here,gasping i conclude "wait,are you stalking me?",he smirks at me clearing his throat he says "nope"popping the "p","but now that I know were you live,I nods knowingly,I think I live the idea of stalking "rolling my eyes at his response I command "leave!"

He was about to talk I sheesh him and say "now..."he scoffs and say enjoying what ever is happening"I won't leave Mel, glaring at him before Summer clears her throat and say "well you guys forgot I was here,anyways his with me Melody he brought me home and he will be taking me to the bar too..",I stare at her in shock,why are they even together? How did they meet?"what?why?"I ask her "well Weston isn't around,so Alec volunteer to always give me a ride when his available" she answers,"I still don't get why Alec is even in the picture sis" she sighs and say "sorry I didn't tell you earlier,Alec is Weston cousin".

    Alec POV

   I look at my lovely Melody who was in shock when Summer told her about me being related to Wes, she's really beautiful, I can't understand why she's mad at me but what catches my attention was when Summer said she didn't tell her earlier. Could this mean she told her sister about me?meaning Summer knew me before she actually knew I was Weston cousin.

I scoff putting things together and knowing only one thing.. Melody have had a soft spot for me  or I've always had a soft spot for me..I smile at this conclusion, this explains her cold behavior towards me. Just how long have she had this for me,I think I understand why she's like this towards me I never did notice her until she snapped at me. I guess I have a lot of work to do now,because I like her already.. This should be interesting.

   I really can't believe she's been this close all this while and I'm just knowing now. Now that I think about it,there are slight resemblance between the two of them. Alec Michael Joseph how dumb can you be,I say to myself. I never noticed this...

Funny right?
Who asked for Melody and Alec POV?
There you have it what do you think?