Chapter Thirty

Summer POV
   I yelled and swore at Weston, oh my did I just do that?I mean I'm surprised at myself,I guess Megan was right after all love brings out the beat and worst in you. I smile when he quickly correct himself. I guess I did scare him a little. We talk a little more before we hang up,I felt relieved after the call,it made me happy my phone vibrates indicating a message,checking it to see its from Wes, reading "goodnight sweetie,dream about me will you",smiling cocky bastard but I reply him too before I let sleep consume me.
      In my office,I'm bush with a lot of paper work when my phone vibrates,I check the message to see my account have been credited shocked until I saw its from Weston, how the hell did he even get my account number? I call him immediately"really Wes?"I question without even giving him the chance to speak "well hello to you too sweetie"he says in a sarcastic tone,I roll my eyes and say "you credited my account" "yes"he answers sincerely, "you shouldn't have,I never said I needed anything, besides how did you get my account number?" He sighs and say " I don't need you to tell me,I decided to send cash to my girlfriend which by the way is normal and it doesn't matter how I got it as far as I have it" confused what is he even saying i ask myself."Summer please not today OK,I felt its ok to send money to you,please just appreciate it and don't complain"he says in a firm tone,I sigh about to apologize when he hangs up.
  Shocked by his reaction I look at nothing in particular,trying to visualize what just happened. I decided to call Leila for advise"what's up best" she says .I tell her everything and she says "are you crazy Summer, you know that right?" I didn't even have time to talk when she goes on "why will you talk to him like that, I so much like it that he hang up on you,If not you both will have another fight right now,do you know why? Because you hurt his ego Summer",confused "but I...."she cuts me off "his a man Summer don't you get it,its normal for them because they see it as their responsibility to provide"
"But I don't want him thinking I'm a gold digger you of all people know Weston is way out of my ledge " I say
" God Summer, don't let me slap you,did you ask him to send money for you?no,he gave it to you out of his own fee will without even asking you for your account number, which means he knew you won't want to give him your account number and funny enough he doesn't think you're a gold digger,you are the one who fears what others will say,he cares that's why he sent you the money"I stay quiet after I now see how stupid I was."you should apologize to him,can't you see his trying his best to be a good boyfriend ?don't take that away from him because of your stylist fears Summer, don't make that mistake" I sigh and say "fine,I'll call him","good,I'll see you at home best,I have tons of work to do"she says then hang up.
   What a friend,I decide to call Weston immediately after I hope he picks his call,oh dear now I'm nervous,I really need to be more sensitive about his feelings and what he thinks he doesn't pick on the first call,so I try again,it rings for a while before he picks it "hello" he says. I close my eyes and when I do open it I say "I'm sorry".

Now that's it for part 1
What do you guys think?😊😊