Chapter sixteen

Weston POV
  I was at my office finishing some paper work when Anna David walked into my office,I raise my eyebrow questioning her,she goes on to say"so you are just going to leave me like that?After your cousin and sister humiliated me on our bed you just leave me hanging?" Did she just say "our bed?",I scoffed dropping the booklet I was holding and stared at her"first off we were never a thing,I told you from the start that I don't do relationship and you accepted,I was only with you to fu......to have pleasurable night to be your boyfriend".she laughs at this "we both know Weston Richard Michael that you love me in bed,you always want sex so don't give me that crap"she says .I huff,closing my eyes resisting the urge to over react, even if I was loosing that battle already" Anna, no don't have two meaning does it? A no is a no now leave before I change my mind"
"I'm not scared of you Weston I won't leave you because I want you and I always get what I want" getting enough of her nonsense I press the security intercom before saying "too bad you can't have what you want with me"grinning at her,mocking her,my security walks in and I told them to get her out of my building, Anna shouting and cursing but I couldn't think of anything else except her,how did I come to this level, wanting someone so bad,a girl full of warmth and love a girl who is too good for someone like me yet she still decided to ride with me. I sigh resting my back,I never was the type to be in a relationship but here are mine giving it a try,I shake my head and dive back to work.

Summer POV
   Today  went pretty well and fast it just five minutes to get off work,someone knocked on my door and enter before I could even say come in and that someone turned out to be Leila"hey girl"she greets,I smile at her and say "well this is a surprise, I wasn't except you"..."you don't need to expect me douche",laughing at her joke I say "its nice to see you here Leila"
"I got off work quickly so I decided to see my bestie"she says with a lovely smile on her face,I kid my head and say "awww,I'm honored" she rolls her eyes "you don't have to be sarcastic idoit "laughing she takes her seat and ask "so what's up, what's going on,any new gist?"mm I stare at her for a while and say "nope,just normal stuffs" "really" she days nodding her head while staring at me,playing dumb I answer "yeah,Leila, well tell me about your....." She cuts me off and say "don't take me for a fool Summer ,what is really going on,you can't fool me..." The door opens revealing Zach, smiling at me without noticing Leila he says "well Summer ,your boyfriend said I should give you a ride home to get your things then drop you off at his house"Leila gasped before Zach turned to see her before he asked "who is this?"Leila looking at me with a raised brows I sigh and say"this is my friend Leila Lawrence, actually she's my best friend".."oh I see nice to meet you Leila"he greets we talking up to her before extending his hand for a hand shake,she shakes his hand "same Zach. Before Megan enters the office,smiling brightly "now look who got my brother whipped"she says ,Zach laughs "let's get going already and Leila you are welcome to join us"
   Zach and Megan were both engrossed in whatever they were discussing,Leila didn't say anything until she couldn't "wow,Summer you and Weston?" She chuckles . I look at her"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she waves it off saying "I know this is your first relationship and you're not like everyone else who likes bragging about it and I should I say damn girl you hit the jackpot on this one, a billionaire" I shrug "I'm not with him for his money",she smiles and say "I'm proud of you Summer and I'm haply for you,you're a good person,you deserve to be happy" I nod grateful "his way out of your ledge thou..." We both laugh"I know right?"I reply "its cool there's something called opposite attraction"she say and I smile.