Chapter Twenty three

Summer POV

   He checks his wristwatch and says "they should be on the plane now,meaning you can't contact him even if you wanted"  I was on the verge of tears,he didn't say anything to me,how could he? And worst of all his with Carly,Carly...a girl that is beautiful and sexy no man will want to resist, she could take Wes away from me,I feel so stupid, I shouldn't have done that I should have apologized,all night I waited for his call and text,instead of me to send a text or call him,I didn't know I was already crying until Zach hands me some tissue,I collect it and thank him" he won't do anything stupid Summer when his at his right mind so don't worry" Zach tries to calm me down. I only nod at him and hurried out to my office to drown myself in my own misery.

   Immediately I enter my office I see a package on my table with a note, I take my seat and read the note.

     "Hey pretty it's me,I know we didn't things in a great way but I couldn't leave without doing nothing,I'm sorry I annoyed you yesterday truth be told I don't like it when people keep things anyway from me. I'm leaving for while now for an urgent problem at our other branch at Canada. I know you'll miss me a lot, just like I would so I exchanged your photo frame at your desk to my picture" I pause and take a look at the frame noticing the change now I smile as tears falls from my eyes and I continue reading..
     "Don't kiss it too much bae"I laugh and continue..
       "And I took your picture to keepxim never giving it back,you're so pretty,I also left a package for you I'm sorry I couldn't get anything that suits the name you call me "pumpkin"but I know I won't be your cuddly bear for now so I left one for you..I miss you a lot bae and please don't fall for Mr cuddly bear too much,I'm the real deal so don't make me jealous of my own gift to you." I'll be back soon.
                                                  Love Weston.

  This changed my mood,I immediately open the package and brought the teddy bear out,its so cute and soft, I hug it smiling and say " I'll wait for you pumpkin" I'm sorry I talked to you the way I did

Teddies can be a sweet sunshine for girls, do you agree.😍😍😍

Leave your comments please.
I love you all.