Chapter Ten

Weston POV
  I couldn't reach her fast enough before Anna David slapped her,I got there as fast as I can,turned her to face me only to see her in a fragile state,teary eyes and vulnerable, it broke me to see her like this,I called her name"Summer" she looks at me as tears drops from her eyes embracing her immediately, not minding the thousand eyes watching us right now,she hides her face in my chest as she sobs"Weston what are you doing?" Anna questions ,I didn't answer her as I pick Summer up in bridal style and take her away from the piecing gaze,I've been avoiding her for two weeks now but  that doesn't mean I haven't been watching her,I've noticed how shy,quiet and fragile,she's different from others leaving her vulnerable, I know she doesn't like to be the center of attention because she looses her confidence when this happens ,I was infuriated with Anna for making her feel this way,I can't believe I was sexually involved with her,actually I still am,we aren't dating but we hook up and I usually take her with me to gatherings and meetings ,like my girlfriend and we do have sex,I sigh I'm going to have to deal with her later she won't take this lightly.
  Summer is still crying in my chest but thankfully we are in my office,I haven't said anything yet,my cousin Alec left a while ago,his staying with me since his parents are in Paris and he didn't want to school there but here. His also helping me with my business since he will be taking over his family business.

Summer POV
  I can't say how long I've been crying but I couldn't help it,Weston didn't say anything or question me he just allowed me to cry while I stain his white shirt with my tears,when he noticed I stopped crying he then ask " are you alright?" I shake my head saying no he sighs and tells me "I'm sorry,I'm sorry I let you go through that" I shake my head "it's not your fault,I'm really clumsy  I should have looked were I was going" he raise my chin looking me in the eyes before saying "did you miss me that much to come here" with a smirk on his face. I hit him hard he whines and says "I just got the bandage out yesterday!" Opening my eyes in shock I completely forgot he fractured his hand,I whisper I'm sorry to him he moves closer and say "o didn't get that,what did you say" before I half yelled sorry to him, he laughs and says "thought so",I roll my eyes at him, before we both stare at each other I break it dropping my head down "I came to see you to know how you're doing" I say,he brushes my cheeks with his knuckles and kiss my forehead before saying "wanna drab an ice cream?" My face lights up immediately, I love ice cream and I nod,making him laugh before standing up and giving me his hand,I feel my cheeks heat up,thankfully he can't see me blush ,he looks at me and says "I swear to God Summer if you don't take my hand,I'll carry you all the way " I take his hand quickly earning another laugh from him.

Ok,this chapter is a little short
So what do you think
Please be sure to leave a comment😊😊😊