Chapter Twenty one

Chapter 20

Summer POV

He pulls me with him to the elevator, I'm really not used to this type of attention, I didn't even notice the crowd until he said I'm his girlfriend, when we leave the elevator, I notice people staring at me,now I want the ground to swallow me,how fast do news speed? I ask myself. We get outside to the sudden flash of light ,"fuck!" Weston curse shielding me "I'm sorry babe". His guards rush surrounding us,he pulls me with him. Reporters yelling questions at him,why can't journalist leave people personal life alone? Why am I asking myself a lot of questions? I thought.

We get to the car and enter, the driver takes off immediately. I'm sitting on his laps in a straddle form,resting on his shoulders ,I could hear his heart beat."babe..."he calls,I him in response"I would never do anything like that to hurt you"he says"I have faults yes but I'm an honorable man I keep my words..." Tears fall from my eyes as I gaze at him "this is your promise Weston"I say. "Yes Summer this is my promise,I will never cheat in you" I smile and say "my promise too Weston I will never cheat on you" he smiles and pecks me. I remember what the Carly girl called me in the office so I ask "just how many girls have you been with?" I could tell he didn't want to talk about it" I want to know Wes, what I'm in for" he sighs in defeat and says "I don't know babe,I've lost count"that broke my heart,I tired all my best to hold it in," I'm sorry babe, I was never a man to be in a relationship, you're my first,I want to try for you,please let me make this work out,no,help me make this work out "I nod my head on his shoulders" I came to your office to say sorry"I say,"its alright babe,I'm sorry too"he answers "so tell me about you and Carly" I say, he sighs and say "fine,I knew this was coming anyways"

   Its been a month since we started dating, Wes always says his not the romantic type yet he does the most sweet things. I've been really happy all this while, yes his a workaholic but he always find time for me,he sometimes helps me out in the bar so its been great. The news about him dating is everywhere, yea I have enough rivals as it is but his worth it.

I'm waiting for Weston at the front of the park,we argued till he agreed that I can come on my own. I already texted him saying I'm here already,while I wait someone sits by my side and says "good thing your not being your clumsy self" I look at him and laugh "good day to you too Eddie" he smiles and says "how have you been?" "I've never been better"I answer. He smiles and ask "why are you outside,you're missing all the fun" "I'm waiting....". A small kid walks up to us and says "flower for your girlfriend sir". I open my eyes in shock ,Eddie stares at me with a blank face,"his not ...my....",I try to say "here little one"he gives her some money and she hands the flower to him"thank you good sir,may I say you have a pretty girlfriend"she then runs off. I then hear a voice "whose girlfriend?"
He questions ,my heart race at his voice knowing who it belongs to,I raise my head and look at him, Eddie too staring at him. He had freckles on his face,meaning his trying to control his anger. I stood up immediately "Weston" throwing draggers at Eddie "Wes"I call again, he turns to me"sorry" I say,he relax a little and stretch his hands for me to hold ,I take his hands and move close to him,he embraces me."I miss you"he says "I miss you more"I reply,he kiss my forehead . I turn to Eddie and introduce "Eddie this is my boyfriend...Wes...." Eddie cuts me off "Weston Michael, I know who he is.."he says in a strained voice,"oh...." I say.

Oops,I guess its trouble 😉
So what do you think about this chapter.
Please leave a comment
So I need your opinion on the cover of the book,which is better

Please leave a commentSo I need your opinion on the cover of the book,which is better