04

Sanemi pov

"So it was her fault, then" shinobu sigh. She also treated my wounds. "I always told her to be careful during mission. But she never listen". More veins pop out at her head.

"Well, despite her careless during missions. She is also incredibaly strong." I said cause like she defeated the demon so easily when i was struggling trying to find where is the demon and she was poisoned at that time too.

"Yeah, your right. She is strong." Shinobu agreed.

Then a crow came

"CAW CAW CAW ORDERS ORDERS ALL HASHIRA GATHER AT THE HEADQUATER REGARDING TANJIROU KAMADO'S ISSUES!" Then the crow flew away.

"Tanjirou Kamado?....who is it?" I look at Shinobu. Shinobu just smiled. "Just a boy who broke the corps's rules."

"What?! What did he broke?!" Anger filled me.

"He's a demon slayer that travelled with a demon in a box."

"A demon?!!" What is this shit?!! A demon slayer with a demon travelled together??!! "Where is that demon?!"

"It's here but im no-" I grab her coller.

"Just fucking tell me!!"

"Sanemi-san please kindly let go of my coller." She fake smile. I let go of her coller.

"Sanemi-san as you heard we need to gather at the headquater or do you want to refused Oyakata-sama's order?" She still fake smiling me. Then an idea pop in my head.

"Sure let's go! But you go first im going to see Y/N for a while." She doubted me at first but then she sigh.

"Okay, but don't make any trouble." She then take her swords and leaves the butterfly estate. I went to her office to search for it but it was no valid. Then I ask one her helpers but they said they never seen a box with a demon inside.

"That bitch, she lied to me." So I figured it must be at the headquater. So before I head to the headquaters, I visited Y/N. She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. So I went to the headquaters and I was right the box is there and a kakushi is holding it. "Hey" i called out to the kakushi. "A-argh Sanemi-sama!" She was panicking as I grab the box from her and went to where all the hashira is gathering.

                               ❄❄❄

Right after Sanemi left, Y/N woke up.

Y/N pov

I woke up in a room. Where am I?...my head's hurt....wait...the poisons...

"Y/N-sama? Are you alright now?"

I look at the person. It was Naho. Oh, I must be in the Butterfly Estate. That's means Shinobu must have saved me. Thank goodness, I thought I was going to die. I sit up. She was holding a tray of food.

"Y/N-sama! You shouldn't be moving! You are still recovering!" Naho said.

"It's okay Naho. I'm okay now. Where is Shinobu?" I ask.

"Shinobu-sama is at the headquaters with all the hashira." Naho said and put the tray of food on the table beside me.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I took the tray and take a bit.

"W-Well I don't know about the details. But I think it's about a boy name Tanjirou Kamado. I heard that he travelled with a demon as a demon hunters." I put my spoon down forcefully which make Naho flinch

"Y-Y-Y/N-sama?!! Is there something wrong." She said.

"So the boy broke the one of the corps's rules?"