11

My own oc for demon slayer!!(the one in the front!) My drawing is bad lol! I draw Shinobu and Mitsuri to accompany her

My own oc for demon slayer!!(the one in the front!) My drawing is bad lol! I draw Shinobu and Mitsuri to accompany her. She looks lonely if I draw her alone. 😂 I know it looks weird!!(>~<)

Okay continue with the story!!

                           ❄❄❄

Y/N pov

After a lot of talk, Mai decided to talk with his uncle for a while so Sanemi, Kami and I went home first. Kami is holding my hand while Sanemi is walking beside Kami. Kami did asked Sanemi to hold his hand but Sanemi refused it. On our way to the my estate, Mitsuri saw us and was shock to see Kami.

"Y/N?! I didn't know you guys had a child?!!!" She yelled while pointing at Kami. "And I certainly didn't know you guys were married?!! Aren't you guys a bit too young to get married?!!" She continued.

"The fuck? Im not married to Y/N?" Sanemi said.

"And this is not my child, Mitsuri." I continued.

"Really?!" Mitsuri sigh in relief. "I thought I was having a heart attack! Then who's child is this?" She asked.

"His name is Kami. His mom died so I decided to take care of him since there's no one to take him in. He will be my student, he's still young but I can teach him some ice breathing. The earlier the better." I answered. Mitsuri nodded. "But Shinazugawa-san, why are you with Y/N?" Mitsuri pointed out. Come to think of it...why do Sanemi wanted to accompany me?..

"Yeah, Sanemi why are you here?" I repeat the question.

"Y/N, I told you I wanted to accompany you." He answered.

"Yeah but why?" I asked.

"I was just worried..." he mumbled but I heard it.

"Why?"

"I don't know! Im just worried that you are in a depression because of yesterday!" Sanemi answered.

"Sanemi....have you ever see me in depression?"

"No." Sanemi blunty answered.

"See? Neither do I. So you don't have to worry about me."

"But aren't you kinda depress yesterday?"

"No that was me angry and tired. Have you ever see me angry before?"

"No, because you never had an expression!"

"That's why I will never show my anger."

"Really? I don't know about that...last night you were kinda....clingy." He said while smirking.

"I told you I was tired!" I smack his shoulder from embaressment.

"Y/N calm down!" Mitsuri hold me.