08

Couple of days had passed...Y/N constantly visited the trio and become close with them. Tanjiro and Inosuke is recovering quickly. Zenitsu always shouting when he had to drink his medicine and always shout for Y/N's help but she ignored it because it is for his recovery. Mai receive some missions, so Y/N and Mai went to kill the demon together but Y/N mostly make Mai do the killing and Y/N just be her backup. She's letting Mai do the killing because she need to make Mai relized she is strong enough to kill the demon on her own. Mai is currently rank Kinoe. But it takes time before Mai is confident in herself.

                             ❄❄❄

After the hashira meeting finished, Shinobu headed towards Y/N with a smile.

"Hello Y/N! Are you going to my estate again today?" Shinobu asked

"Hm? Yeah." Y/N bluntly replied.

"Well then let's go together!" Shinobu warped her arm around Y/N's forearm and drag her. "So Y/N, you have been visiting Kamado-kun and his friends frequently. May I ask you why?" Shinobu asked Y/N. "Well, I've actually wanted to help Tanjiro and his sister on something. So I need to get close with them to get comfortable with them. Well I got along with them pretty quickly so that's a good thing." Y/N answered

"What are you helping them with?"

"Well Tanjiro is actually trying to find a cure to make his sister turn into human again."

"What? There's no such thing...How are they going to find it?"

"They actually found a way but it needed the blood of the twelve kizuki or someone as close as Muzan's blood."

Shinobu chuckled. "Now that's bullshit." She had a close eyes smile. Y/N look at Shinobu and thought 'Ouh damm she's mad'. "But why are you helping them? You must have a reason?" Shinobu asked. Y/N stare at the ground thinking whether to tell her or not your real reason on helping them. "Well, I feel bad for them, y'know? I was touched by their story." In the end Y/N decided to not tell her the truth, yet. But being Shinobu..."You think I would belive with that crap?" She had a close eye smile and veins is visible on her temples. Y/N was taken aback. Well Y/N actually really is touched by their story but there is other reason why she helped them. "Shinobu, it's true." I try to convince her but just Shinobu shook her head. "Well if you're not ready to tell me yet it's okay. But if you're ready then, please do tell." Y/N nodded. They reach the Butterfly estate and went inside. They parted ways as Shinobu went to her office while Y/N went to see the trio.

Y/N pov

As I walked towards the trio's room there's an unfamiliar but slightly familiar voice. I open the door and went in. There's 4 people in the room. Zenitsu notice me and his face light up.

"Y/N-chan~!! Are you here to visit your future husband~" He wave his hand on the air but I ignored him and went towards the unfimiliar person. His body stiffened as he heard my name. He was sitting on a chair near Tanjiro's bed. He look behind with a scared and shocking face while I look at him with a blank face. I look at his face and I do know him.

"Hey, aren't you the boy from the Hashira's meeting?" I said. Then he quickly stand up and bow down."My name is Murata!! It's nice to see you again Y/N-sama!!" He shouted with his face sweating.

"Right, don't need to bow down. You can stand straight." I order.

"Yes, Y/N-sama!" He shout and stand straight.

"You don't need to shout. You can talk comfortably." I said.

"O-okay." He said.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to practice your fighting skills?" I said with a cold tone. The boy shriek in horror. "Guess I gotta go now! Bye!" He then ran away.