07

Y/N pov

I was on my way to my estate. It was a long walk because Shinobu's estate is far from mine. I hope there will be no demon appearing cause I am too tired. Eventhough I rested for 2 hours, I'm still tired. I want to go home fast and eat and sleep. Wait I need to a bath first, I haven't taken a bath since yesterday so I am quiet smelly. I reach my estate and quickly went in. I was walking towards my bedroom when my tsuguko called out to me.

"Master? Are you home?"

"Ah Mai-san, Yes I am finally home. Thank you for looking after the house, while im gone." I patted the girl. Eventhough, Mai is older than me 6 years. I still take her as my tsuguko. It's weird to hear someone older than me called me Master but she's insisted. Mai is just like me an emotionless girl, but a little different she's an emotionless while im expressionless. She is like my older sister. But she is sweet in her own way. "It's okay Master, you are only gone for 26 hours." She smile. But Mai can make expression if she wanted to but she only do it to me.

"So, how was your mission, Master?"

"It went well. Although I did get poisons but Shinobu treated me. So I am fine and good now. I am late because I was at the Butterfly Estate getting treated."

"Master, are you sure your alright? What if there's still poison in you? You better head back to the Butterfly Estate to get check again" She instructed me.

"Mai-san, I really am okay. I already drink the antidote for the poison. Don't worry, I will not die by some poison that easily." I reassure her cause knowing her she will be really worried for me. She just nod and I ruffled her hair. Even though she is older than me, she's still smaller than me and it's cute.

"Anyway,im going to take a bath.I'm so smelly." Mai chuckled.

"I will prepare it for you." Mai said and went to the bathroom. I was about to protest but she already walked away.

I went to my bedroom and took my haori off then I take my towel and went to the bathroom. Mai is still in there waiting for my arrival. Damm...why do I feel like Mai is my servant! I don't like it...

"Mai-san you don't need to do this, anymore. You are my successor not my servant." I said. She shook her head. "It is okay, Master. I know you are tired from the mission so at least let me do this. You had saves thousands of lives by killing a demon, so I want to do this to you." She smiled. I was touch so I hugged her, still with a blank face. "Thank you." She then hug me back. "Your welcome." I broke the hugged. "You can go now." She nodded and went out of the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and let down my hair. I went into the bathtub and damm...I feel so relax! The water is so warm and the temperature is just perfect! I dive in the water for a little longer before I got up and I wash my face and put my body with soap. I wash my hair and put shampoo on it. I pour the water on top of my head to wash away all the soap and damm this is so refreshing. I dive into the bathtub once more and stayed there. I close my eyes and think about my parents and Kanae. I think about what they said, they are not mad of me not crying for them. I am very happy. I miss them so much...I open my eyes thinking that I've been in the bathtub for too long I might get sick. So I went out of the bathtub and dried myself with my towel. Then, I wrapped myself with my towel and went outside. I then smell food, my stomach growls. Mai must have been cooked dinner. I am very grateful towards her. She's the one who begged me to take her as her tsuguko, so I accepted her. I don't know why she really wanted to be my tsuguko but I do know that she and Kanae is also a close friend. So I accepted her, eventhough she uses the nature breathing. I went into my room and wear my clothes. After that, I went to the kitchen and saw her cooking with all the foods on the table. Damm...I would want to marry her if I were a guy. She notice my presence and look behind.