05

Y/N pov

The demon keep staring at Sanemi's bloody arm. Her mouth is flooded with saliva. She must be really hungry. Tanjirou was suffering because Obanai's press Tanjirou's body really hard. We all noticed it.

"Iguro, you pushing him down to hard. Please ease up a little bit." Shinobu said.

"But keeps on trying to break free you know?" Obanai answer while still suppressing Tanjirou. Wow I feel kinda bad for him. Tanjirou prabably trying to use breathing to decrease the pressure. But it's not good for him to do that.

"Kamado, if you try using breathing technuiques while he's compressing your lungs, you'll rupture blood vessels." Shinobu warned him.

"Rupture blood vessels?! That's sounds cool! Good! Do it!" Tengen-san said.

"Poor, weak, pitiful child. Namu Abida Butsu" Gyomei-san said while crying.

The boy was still struggling. A lot of his veins appear on his head as he struggle to do something. What is he trying to do?!

"Kamado!" Shinobu shouted. The boy still struggling. Wait is he trying to- Snap. The rope on his hand snap. And as soon as his rope snap, Giyu took Obanai's hand off Tanjirou, making the boy ran towards his sister but he didn't enter the house.

"NEZUKO!!" His sister look at him for a while then look at Sanemi. She then turn her head to the side rejecting Sanemi's bloody arm. All of us are shocked. Woah....being a pillar for 5 years and this is the first time im seeing this.

"What happened?" Oyakata-sama asked.

"The demon girl turned away. Shinazugawa stabbed her three times and offered her his bloody arm to feed. But she controlled herself and didn't bite it." His daughter answer.

"In that case, Nezuko has proven she won't attack people." Oyakata-sama smiled. Sanemi and Tanjirou was surprise. All of us are surprise.

"Nevertheless, some will still view Nezuko unfavorably." Oyakata-sama said. Tanjirou quickly bowed to the master. "Proof was needed and now we have it. So.. from now on, Tanjirou and Nezuko will fight for the demon slayer corps together. Defeat one of the Twelve Kizuki. If you do, they will accept your words and recognize the value of your presence." Oyakata-sama said.

"I SWEAR, NEZUKO AND I WILL DEFEAT MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!! WE WILL NOT FAIL!! I'LL USE MY BLADE TO BREAK THE CHAIN OF SADNESS!!" Tanjirou shouted so confidently.

"You're not ready for that yet. For now, defeat one of the twelve kizuki." Oyakata-sama smiled. The boy's face was as red as a tomato from embarassment. "Okay!"

Pppfftttttt....HAHAHAHHAHAH!!! OHMYGOD I want to laugh so badly!! My stomach hurts for holding it in cause I can't laugh. "Hahaha." Is all I can do. I can sense the other hashira is holding back their laugh too.

"It goes withough saying that the Hashira in the demon slayer corps are extremly talented. Through laborious training,they have improve themselves, defied death and defeated members of twelve kizuki. That is why people respect and warmly welcome the Hashira. Tanjirou, you must be careful how you speak." Oyakata-sama said.

"Ah..okay.." Tanjirou replied.

"Sanemi and Obanai do not mean to younger children." Oyakata-sama instructed.

"Understood..."

"As you wish."

"That is enough talk on this subject. Tanjirou you may leave. It is time for the Hashira council to begin." Oyakata-sama instructed.

Shinobu raised her hand. "Kamado can wait for us in my mansion." She grinned. The boy looks confuse. Then Shinobu clap her hands two times. "Okay take him away!"