over worked//simmons x reader

You opened your eyes and looked around the room.

The room was dark except for the light coming from the alarm clock that read '3.18am'.

Yawning you rubbed your eyes and pulled back the blanket, getting out of bed.

Putting on one of simmons hoodies, to cover your(shorts/pants), you slowly walked out of his room.

Walking through the halls you seen a light coming from the living room.

Walking into the living room you sighed. Simmons was sprawled out across the couch, the laptop shining onto him.

Slowly you made your way to the couch and looked at simmons.

He looked adorable as he slept, his orange hair falling into his eyes.

Shaking him awake, he jolted awake.

"Wa-where am I", he asked looking around.

His eyes landed on you and he sat up. "Simmons you passed out again", you told him.

He looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry I just really want to get this done", he said.

You sat down beside him and took his hand, rubbing his arm.

"You've been working on this for a week. You have barley slept. Come with me so you can sleep", you asked him.

He nodded"can I just finish something on this", he looked over you his eyes boring into your (y/e) eye.

You shook your head"no you need rest", she told him"please".

He smiled, not able to resist your begging.

"Fine", he said standing up"let's go sleep". He picked you up in his arms and started walking back to his room.

When he got to his room, he layed you on the bed and changed into comfy clothes.

By the time he was done you were cuddled into the blanket asleep.

He smiled and layed behind your etching his arm around your waist.

Kissing your temple he fell asleep.

///////////
Someone message me....... I want friends