Chapter 1

"I'm so bored.This is so boring.We've been playing this for hours!"Nezuko whined as she threw all the Uno cards on the floor.

"Nezuko...Please don't do that"Tanjiro looked at her.

"Sorry"She apologized.

"Yeah.Uno got boring.So now what?"Inosuke said while tapping on the floor of the treehouse.

Yeah, that's right.They have a tree house.It was a bit far from their house and close to a forest.Tanjiro and Nezuko were siblings,Inosuke is their friend that came over a few hours ago.

"Hey maybe we should go look in that forest"Nezuko suggested.

"U-Um I don't think that's a good idea it might be dan-"

"Yeah that's a great idea!Let's go!"Inosuke shouted while standing up.

Nezuko got up and quickly grabbed all the Uno cards,She stacked them carefully and perfectly,Then she put them in the box then set them in a tiny box at the corner.

"Wait guys-"

"Come on Tanjiro!It won't be too dangerous!"Nezuko said to him as she went down the ladder.

"Um..Uh..I-Fine whatever,But if there's a wild animal or a killer we have to go back immediately"He said.

"Yeah yeah whatever,You sound like a parent"Inosuke said.

Tanjiro rolled his eyes and went down the latter.They all looked at each other and they both walked in the forest.

So far,nothing really suspicious.Just some old trees and bushes.A lot of green grass too.Sometimes some flowers.

"Looks like there's nothing really interesting here"Nezuko said.

"Oh just you wait"Inosuke said,"We're going to find something so interesting!Bet! There's going to be a wild animal and-"

Inosuke got cut off by a noise coming from the bushes.They all turned to the bush.Inosuke stepped forward and started punching the air.

"Alright,Let's see.This might be my opportunity to beat some wild bear or fox or something!"He said.

"Um..Wait!"Tanjiro shouted.

Inosuke stopped to face him,"What?"He asked

"We don't know what it is or if it's dangerous!"He argued.

Nezuko nodded,"Yeah I agree,We'll have to see first and find out if it brings harm,if not,We leave it alone."She said.

"Whatever"Inosuke said as he stepped back.

Tanjiro stepped forward,"I'll see what it is"He said.

"Uhh okay.."Inosuke and Nezuko both said.

--

Sooooooooooo...how was that for a first chapter???I'm sorry I'm not as good.Please leave some ideas and writing tips in the comments and thank you for reading :)