Chapter 15

Nezuko and Zenitsu were almost home,until they heard footsteps.

"NEZUKO!!ZENITSU!!WAIT..!FOR ME!!"Tanjiro panted as he tried to catch up to the other two.

The other two stopped and looked back.Tanjiro quickly caught up.

"Hey Tanjiro"Zenitsu said.

"What did you and Kanao talk about?"Nezuko asked.

"She just asked me to stay over and I said yes because I didn't want to be rude"Tanjiro said,"And I'm here to pack a few of my stuff"He added.

"Oh okay"Nezuko said.

They entered the house and Tanjiro told his parents about the,I guess you could say "sleepover".He asked them if it was okay and they said yes so Tanjiro immediately ran to his room to pack up.

Nezuko turned to Zenitsu,"Hey,wanna come to my room?I want to style your hair and then we could talk about the things we like and don't like,so like it will be our own little hangout"She said.

"Yeah sure"Zenitsu smiled and nodded.

Tanjiro came out of his room and said goodbye to Zenitsu and Nezuko,then his parents.And then he finally left to go see Kanao.

Nezuko and Zenitsu entered Nezuko's room.Nezuko took out a big,white,fluffy carpet out.

"You can sit on this carpet while I go get my stuff, Don't worry it's fluffy"Nezuko said to him and ran to her desk.

Zenitsu sat on the carpet.He put his hands on his side and he immediately felt fluffiness.

Zenitsu decided to let his ears and tail pop out and he laid down on the carpet.

"Okay I have all my stuff-WAIT"Nezuko paused,"I forgot to get some snacks,I'll be right back!"She added and left the room.

Zenitsu just laid there.He had fallen asleep.

It took about 15 minutes for Nezuko to come back with her snacks.She was holding two big bags.

"Zenitsu!I'm back,I have the snacks-"Nezuko walked in and locked the door and immediatly stopped when she saw Zenitsu sleeping.

Zenitsu then immediatly woke up from his dream.But his face was completely red.It seemed like he was blushing.

Nezuko smirked and sat down next to Zenitsu.

"Why are you bluhsing huh?"She teased.

"I-I'm b-blushing?"Zenitsu asked stuttering.

"And stuttering too.Who are you thinking of?Do you have a crush on someone?"She teased.

"I-I'm not thinking of anyone!"Zenitsu blurted out while blushing.

"You have a crush don't you?"Nezuko asked.

Zenitsu sat up,"Well....I guess I do..."He said.

"Oooooh~ Spill the tea boy~~!"Nezuko chanted.

She grabbed a brush and started to brush his hair.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone"Zenitsu said,"Also do you have any orange juice?"

Nezuko made Zenitsu a ponytail on one side,"Yeah of course I do!I'll go get one.

Nezuko put the brush down and she crawled over to one of the bags and she grabbed a bottle of orange juice and tossed it at Zenitsu,Then she crawled back and grabbed her brush once again.

"Sooooooooooo...Who is it?"Nezuko said,making Zenitsu another ponytail.

"Well......I-I um I like T-Tanjiro..."Zenitsu said as he covered his face in embarrassment.

Nezuko grabbed two ribbon pieces and immediatly dropped them after hearing the news.

"REAAALLYYY???!!! OH I KNEW IT!!I KNEW IT!! I CALLED IT!! I'VE ALWAYS SEEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM AND BLUSH!!YOU LIKE TANJIRO!"Nezuko shouted while picking up the ribbons and placing them on the two pig-tails.

She gave him a mirror.

"Ta-daaa~~!"She said.

Zenitsu just sat there,his face still red and just drank his orange juice.

Nezuko crawled over to the other bag and grabbed a bag Takis (don't ask okay this story makes no sense ok idk how they have phones and Uno cards ok- yeah I've SEEN all of your comments ya'll aren't safe.nah jk)and opened them and started eating them.

"So Zenitsu since you like Tanjiro and all why don't you just confess to him it would be a piece of ca-"

"NOOOOO NEZUKOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE OF CONFESSINGG!!! IT'S NIT THAT EASY TO JUST COME UP TO SOMEONE AND SAY 'HEY I LIKE YOU LET'S DATE' PLUS WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME??!!!"Zenitsu yelled and shook her by her shoulders.

"Nah I'm sure you'll be fine"Nezuko said while drinking a bottle of Pepsi.

-

Idk if this chapter was long enough for you guys or even if it was good but yeah I'm sorry for updating so late :(