Chapter 10

Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro and then at his notebook then back at him.

"Hey Tanjiro..."Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro turned around to face Zenitsu,"Hm?Yeah?"

"Do you think I can attend school too?"Zenitsu asked.

"Hmm..I'm not sure..But I can ask my parents.Oh,Also,Can you cover your ears and tail?"Tanjiro asked.

"Uhh..yeah I can hide them"Zenitsu said.

"Oh okay that's cool,Anyways I'll ask my parents if you can attend school"Tanjiro said as he got up from his chair and ran out his door.

Tanjiro's really sweet.I think I might like him a bit...

BUT IT'S ONLY A BIT IT'S NOT LIKE IM GOING TO BECOME HIS BOYFRIEND OR GET MARRIED TO HIM OR ANYTHING!!

Zenitsu turned deep red as he thought of being Tanjiro's boyfriend and perhaps getting married to him in the future.

no..no...Calm down Zenitsu..Just ask him whatever this feeling is and I can just get over it.Besides I can't be thinking of this right now.

Tanjiro walked in the room and smiled at Zenitsu.He started blushing but he smiled back.Now they were both blushing.

"Sooooooooooo..What did your parents say?"Zenitsu asked,breaking the awkward silence.

"They said it's alright but,How old are you?"Tanjiro asked.

"Oh I'm 15"Zenitsu said.

(Ok I know like cannonly Zenitsu is 16)

"Oh well that's great I guess you can go but we need to buy you a uniform first and then i'll tell you more about school.After I'm done with homework,of course"Tanjiro said.

"All right!"Zenitsu shouted happily as he jumped on Tanjiro's bed.

-

Ok I'm reaaaallly sorry for not updating in a long time and for this chapter being short but that was just because...um...

Yeah I have no excuse ok I just finished watching Jibaku-shounen Hanako-kun.

ALSO IM LIKE CRYING BECAUSE I WATCHED THAT I ALSO RECCOMEND WATCHING IT CAUSE IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOD BUT COME ON I WANT SEASON 2 :(