Chapter 8

Zenitsu followed the two teenagers until they reached a big and tall building.Zenitsu assumed it was a school.He tried his best to camouflage in the trees since he was multicolored.

He saw them walk inside the building.Zenitsu waited for them to come outside again,but they didn't.(Like how I was waiting for Kokichi to shout "It's a lie" But he didn't ): I'm sad now)

Zenitsu was confused so he decided to climb up to a window.He peeked inside.He saw a lot of people sitting down.But the only ones he could recognize were Tanjiro,Nezuko,And Inosuke.

But there were other kids too.There was some that actually stood out.

One of them was a girl that had a side ponytail and a butterfly to keep it together.She had purple-pinkish eyes and she looked very dead inside too.

The one next to her was a male.He had some sort of weird spiky ponytail hair.He had dark blue emotionless eyes.He seemed pretty emo and depressed,if Zenitsu was being honest.

Then the last one,A girl in front of the emo guy,She had front bangs and a small ponytail in the back with a butterfly like the other girl.She was wearing all purple,And she had purple eyes too.She seemed nice but scary at the same time.It looked like she wanted to murder everyone so badly.

Zenitsu realized someone might see him so he backed off a little.

"It's break time,You guys have a two hour break"Someone said.

The other students nodded.

The side-ponytail girl went upstairs to the rooftop.The purple girl immediatly went towards the emo guy and started bugging him.And then,his friends,Were heading downstairs.

He didn't want them to see him so he attempted to escape.He was almost out until Nezuko spotted him.

"Zenitsu?What are you doing here?"Nezuko asked in shock.

"Did you follow us here?"Tanjiro asked.

"Um...well...yeah..I did...because I felt lonely..."Zenitsu admitted as his ears fell down in sadness.

"Zenitsu,please go back home, It's too dangerous,Someone might take you"Tanjiro said.

Zenitsu nodded and ran off.

-

Yes this is a short chapter I'm sorry.Btw I think I lost braincells.I logged out of this account and I forgot I changed my user and I thought my account was gone so I closed the app and went in again but then just now I realized that I changed it and now here I am well I am stupid thanks for reading xD