Chapter 5

After spending the whole day in the treehouse,Tanjiro and Nezuko decided to talk to their parents about Zenitsu.

They told Zenitsu to wait outside the house until they told him to come in.

Tanjiro and Nezuko served themselves a delicious plate of food.

The family sat down and immediately started eating.Tanjiro stared at his food,thinking of the right words to say.Nezuko noticed his strange behavior and shot a worried look at him.

Tanjiro finally decided to take a piece of his food and ate it.

"Mom,Dad,Nezuko and I have to tell you something"Tanjiro said as he swallowed the piece of food.

"What is it?"His mom asked.

"Well Tanjiro and I found a multicolored wolf,And we decided to help it.And then we saw that it had a name tag and the wolf's name was Zenitsu.So then we later find out that he has a human form,So will it be alright if he stays here?"Nezuko explained.

Both of their parents froze.

"What now?A wolf having a human form?"Their mom said.

"It's true,I swear we're not lying!"Tanjiro shouted.

"Yeah!We'll prove it!"Nezuko said getting up from her chair and letting Zenitsu in.

"Zenitsu,I need you to turn into your human form"Nezuko explained with a serious look on her face.

Zenitsu just nodded.

Their parents watched in shock as Zenitsu turned into a cute short male.

"Unbelievable..."Their father whispered.

Their parents looked at each other,then at Zenitsu,then at Nezuko,then Tanjiro.

"Alright,We'll let him stay,What does he eat?Does he eat animal food or normal human food?"Their mother asked.

Tanjiro and Nezuko looked at Zenitsu.

"W-Well when I'm in my wolf form,I can eat both but the human food would effect my taste buds and after that nothing will taste good until the next day.But if I'm in my human form,I can only eat human food or else my stomach would hurt for 3 days or so"He explained.

"Hey Zenitsu,may I ask,In human form why is your tail orange if in your wolf form only the tip is?"Tanjiro asked.

"Well I actually don't know much but some wolf's like me don't process very well in human form that's why it's different"Zenitsu explained.

"Um kids,Where is Zenitsu sleeping?"Their father asked.

"Well..in our tree house?"Nezuko said.

"I'm a bit paranoid..but I guess?"Tanjiro said.

"Don't you think it would be dangerous to leave him there?"Their father asked.

"I guess so.."Their mother said,"So where's he going to stay?"

"I think he should stay at Tanjiro's room because he has a bigger room than mine! Besides,He has a pretty big bed so it'll be fine"Nezuko said.

"Uh...Okay?"Tanjiro said.

-

I'm sorry that this chapter came out this early, I wanted to publish it yesterday but when I was almost done my mom told me to put the phone away so... Yeah 😶