An extra

So here's the moment you have all been waiting for ............

I TRIED MY BEST I KNOW IT SUCKS

AHEM...

So after all of that sad shit happened,Everyone was mad asf and then one specific person with a car (I'm talking about you,That one person in the comments with a vehicle)Found Kanao and was like FUCK YOU BITCH and then they kidnapped her.

And so like since she had a broken leg,she couldn't do shit and then there were other people in the car.There was a bunch of snacks and TV's.All the TV's we're playing different anime's.

"GET IN HERE BITCH"Someone shouted randomly.

The vehicle person yeeted Kanao in the back.Then they drove to a secret location.

They all got off the car and took out many different kinds of weapons such as Saws,Knifes,Daggers,Hammers, Chainsaws,you name it!

So the first thing they all did was break all her bones.It was already painful enough.But it was only going to get worse.

There was blood everywhere and it was a bloody mess.

They finally finished with all the least painful torture.

Then they decapitated Kanao and they took her eyeballs out and stepped on them, Squishing them.

Then someone was having their fun with her head,Throwing it everywhere.

Then each of them dismembered her.

Then somebody else grabbed a knife and cut her stomach open.

The other took her organs out.

Once they were done,they decided they would burn her body then crush it.They spread gasoline on the body and someone else lit up a match and threw it on her dismembered body.

Then someone miraculously grabbed a big ass rock and threw it on Kanao while her body was still fucking burning.

Everyone high-fived each other.

Then they made a feast with her oragans.

-Extra scene-

After they murdered Kanao,They bade her oragans into a feast.Then they found her family somewhere.But they weren't going to harm them.They were going to feed their own daughter to them.

The leader knocked on the door.

Kanao's mother opened the door.

"Hello,We are one of your neighbors,But today we're moving out so we decided to give you this feast as our goodbye"The leader smiled.

"Oh thank you darling"Kanao's mother smiled as she took the plate of the feast.

"Please come in and have some tea"Kanao's father said.

They all walked in and had some tea.

They started eating the feast.

"This is delicious!What was the secret ingredient?"The mom asked.

They all smiled at each other then looked at the mom and each put their index finger on their lip and said,

"It's a secret.."

YES I KNOW IT WAS KIND OF DUMB

I really enjoyed writing this,But the votes are still tied for the next story.

So the first five comments that say Mitsukou or KageHina,WIN!!!

let the battle beginnnnnnn!!!!!

I'll see you guys in the next book,Whatever it is! Thanks for all your support :)