Chapter 3

Nezuko climbed up the tree house with a few medical supplies.

"Hey guys,I'm back!"She said as she finally reached the top.

"Welcome back Nezuko"Tanjiro greeted.

She smiled in return and handed Tanjiro the supplies.He thanked her and crouched down in front of the wolf.

Tanjiro quickly figured out how to heal the wolf,He wrapped the bandage carefully around the wolf's leg.It whimpered in pain.

"Shh.. It's okay..You'll feel better soon"Tanjiro said softly as he started petting the wolf.

"Hey guys, it's getting dark,I should probably head home now see ya!"Inosuke said as he jumped down the tree house,luckily not getting hurt.

"Oh,um,Bye see you tomorrow,be careful!"Tanjiro and Nezuko shouted.

"That reminds me,"Nezuko said,"Are we going to leave him here?"She pointed to Zenitsu.

Tanjiro shook his head,"It's too dangerous,besides,Someone might take him"He said.

Nezuko nodded.

"I..I..I'll be fine just here..."A soft male voice said.

Tanjiro and Nezuko jumped a little.They looked at each other in confusion, That's when they decided to turn around.

"Did...Zenitsu...just say-"

"Yeah..I-I-I did..."The multicolored wolf said.

"How are you speaking,Are you a human?!"Nezuko questioned.

"Well yeah I actually am.."Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro just stood there in shock as Nezuko's eyes were sparkling.

"May we see your human form please?!"Nezuko said excitedly.

"Nezuko,please don't pressure him!"Tanjiro said.

"Uhh....Sure.."Zenitsu said.

Nezuko was jumping in excitement as Tanjiro had a look of worry on his face.

The wolf slowly formed into a human.Zenitsu's eyes turned big and round like a cute anime character,And a few bandages that Tanjiro had put on him we're still there,He had synthetic hair that went from blond to orange,His ears were blond and his tail was orange,He had a small shirt that went from yellow to orange with white triangles surrounding the whole shirt.

As for his pants,they were just plain black and he had white socks.

Nezuko squealed at his cuteness as Tanjiro felt his face burn up a little.

"I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE SO ADORABLE IN HUMAN-FORM!"She screeched.

Tanjiro elbowed her to stop making Zenitsu uncomfortable,She got the hint and stopped.

Zenitsu was blushing at the compliment.

"Anyways, Zenitsu,Are you sure you're okay staying here?"Tanjiro asked,concerned.

Zenitsu gave him a closed eye smile and nodded.

"Nezuko,can you please go get a sleeping bag"Tanjiro turned to his sister.

She nodded quickly as she climbed down the treehouse and ran into the house.

Now Tanjiro and Zenitsu were just alone.Zenitsu looked over at Tanjiro.He looked like he wanted to ask him a question.Or,In fact,A lot.

"Hey um,Tanjiro was your name right?"Zenitsu spoke.

"Oh right!How rude of me,I'm Tanjiro Kamado,And the smaller girl that was with me is Nezuko Kamado,And that scary looking and aggressive boy is Inosuke Hashibira,Nice to meet you!"He smiled at him.

"Oh well thank you for introducing yourself and the other's,But how did you know my name was Zenitsu?"He questioned.

"Well there was a collar with your name tag"Tanjiro said.

"Huh?Really?Where?"Zenitsu asked.

"Well...On your neck"Tanjiro said.

Zenitsu looked down and realized there actually was a collar with a name tag.

"I'm back!"Nezuko shouted while throwing the sleeping bag on the floor.

"Well,Zenitsu,this is where you'll be staying"Tanjiro smiled.

Tanjiro and Nezuko were going to leave the tree house until Zenitsu stopped them.

"Um.."Zenitsu spoke.

The duo turned their heads around to see a sad-smile on Zenitsu's face.

"Thank you for helping me"

The other two nodded and smiled.Soon,Zenitsu drifted off to sleep.And the other two went to their own rooms and went to sleep

-

Was this chapter good? ._.