Chapter 11

"Zenitsu!"Tanjiro shook the sleeping boy.

Zenitsu fluttered his eyes open,but instead of being greeted by the sun and the ceiling,He got greeted by Tanjiro's face.

He immediately turned red.

"Oh Zenitsu you're awake"Tanjiro said happily,but then he realized the state they were in and he quickly moved so he wouldn't make Zenitsu even more uncomfortable.

"G-Good morning,Tanjiro,So are we going to school?"Zenitsu asked,getting up.

"Yeah, Here's your uniform"Tanjiro handed him a few pieces of clothing.

Zenitsu walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Make sure to hide your ears and tail"Tanjiro shouted at him.

"Okay!"Zenitsu shouted back.

Zenitsu put on his uniform and then looked in the mirror for a while.

This uniform is kinda strange,I've never worn anything like it.

Zenitsu then tried his best to hide his ears and tail,and he successful did.

"Are you done?"Tanjiro knocked on the door.

"Yeah I'm ready"Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro backed away and the door opened.Tanjiro immediately blushed a little.

"Hey guys it's almost time to go"Nezuko said,opening the door to Tanjiro's room.

The two boys nodded and left the room.They already prepared everything for Zenitsu so they didn't have to worry about anything.

It was early,but they headed to school anyways.

"Wow,this is the school you guys go to?! It's so big!"Zenitsu said as his eyes sparkled.

Tanjiro looked over at the excited boy and started blushing a little.

Maybe....I..am crushing on this boy...

Tanjiro immediately shook his head in embarrassment.

"Tanjiro are you okay?"Zenitsu asked him,"You're a bit red..are you sick?"He asked.

Tanjiro shook his head and smiled,"It's fine,I'm good"He said.

"Ooohhhh Tanjiro,You're spacing out and blushing~Do you have a crush on someone"Nezuko said teasingly.

Tanjiro blushed a little,"I do not"He said.

"Haha,if you say so"She said.

Zenitsu looked down.

Does Tanjiro have a crush on someone?Well it must be that pink-eyed butterfly pig-tail girl.He's always talking to her.

"Zenitsu?"Nezuko poked his shoulder.

"GAH!oh what?"Zenitsu blurted out.

"We're here,I'll give you a tour since Nezuko here gets lost every 5 minutes she's in here"He said.

"HEY! That's NOT true!!"Nezuko argued.

"Yes it is"Tanjiro said back.

Zenitsu giggled at them.Zenitsu's giggles were like music to Tanjiro's ears.He wanted to hear it more often.

-

I didn't even know this but today is INOSUKE'S BIRTHDAY SOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOYYY ALSO IM LEGIT SCARED CUZ MY MOM TOLD ME MY MATH TEACHER WAS GONNA CALL HER TO TALK TO MEEE BUT ALSO IM GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL CAUSE QURANTINE IS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.