Chapter 14

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were walking to school together.Nezuko wasn't walking with them because she left before them.So it was just both of them together.

Zenitsu kept looking down.He finally had admitted to himself that he has a crush on Tanjiro.He thinks that Nezuko might've caught on because she sees how he stares at him.

"Hey Tanjiro.."Zenitsu looked up but didn't face him.

"Yeah Zenitsu?"Tanjiro asked.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"Zenitsu asked,blushing slightly and looking down.

Tanjiro blushed a little at the sudden question.

"Well...I guess...I do"Tanjiro smiled,thinking of the blond boy walking next to him.

"Who is it?What are they like?"Zenitsu asked.

"Well-"

RING!RING!RING!

"That's the bell,I'll see you at lunch Zenitsu"Tanjiro smiled and walked off.

Zenitsu waved at him.Once he was gone,he looked down.

Why am I even asking this? It's obvious he probably likes Kanao.I probably don't even stand a chance.He's probably not gay,he's probably straight.

"Zenitsu?Are you okay?"Nezuko asked,running towards him.

"Oh um yeah.."Zenitsu smiled.

"Want to walk to class together?"Nezuko asked.

"Sure"

-Time skip brought to you by a depressed but well dressed Giyu-

After school,The trio were walking home together,like usual,but,One specific girl,Known as Kanao,Walked up to them.(lol take a shot every time I put a comma xD)

"Hello guys!I'm sorry for interrupting you guys,but um,can I talk to Tanjiro for a bit?"She asked.

"Sure"Tanjiro smiled and turned back to Zenitsu and Nezuko,"You guys can go on without me"He said.

"Um..Okay..."Nezuko said,pouting.

-

"So what did you want to talk about Kanao?"Tanjiro asked.

"Well..I was wondering if you wanted to stay over because my parents aren't home and they said I could invite someone over if I was lonely"Kanao said.

"Oh sure,I'll go.Can I just go pack my stuff?"Tanjiro asked.

"Sure"Kanao said,"I'll wait for you here"She said.

Tanjiro ran off.

-

Next chapter will be about our lovely TanZen shipper fangirl..............NEZUUKOOOO-CHAAAAANNNNNN TEASING OUR CINNAMON ROLL ZEEENNNITSSUUUUU-KUUUUUNNNN!!!!!

:D

I have some images for u

Water breathing,12th form:Tears of depression