Epilogue

1 year later

"Is Mr. Yang still angry?" Cheng Ming asked, seeing his father was sitting alone in the restaurant.

Mr. Cheng nodded apologetically, "he still needs time to accept... your relationship."

"This?" Cheng Ming raised his hand which was entangled with Yang Jian's, "it has been a year, he still needs time to accept?"

Mr Cheng nodded again.

"Is uncle fine with it?" Yang Jian asked shyly. From the very beginning, Mr. Cheng always kept his silence, not saying anything about their relationship.

Seeing Yang Jian was nervously waiting for his answer, Mr. Cheng's heart was warmed, "I invited you for lunch, right?"

"Come on, father, don't tease him!"

Mr. Cheng laughed softly, "Yang Jian, of course I am OK with your relationship. You are also my son and nothing can make me more happy than to see my boys love each other this much."

Yang Jian smiled sweetly while tightening his grip on Cheng Ming's hand, "thank you unc- father for your support. I promise to take good care of your silly son."

Mr. Cheng patted Yang Jian's arm, "you are already doing it, he gave all his exams thanks to you, a miracle!"

"Father!" Cheng Ming yelled but he was smiling, "it is true though, you are truly a miracle." He gave a quick kiss to Yang Jian, "as you turned a straight guy into a gay!"

Yang Jian chuckled while Mr. Cheng smiled.

"By the way, what do you think about sending us to France for a vacation, father?"

***

🌺Thank you for reading my story, I hope you liked it 🌺 

💛 Special thanks to those who voted and commented for keeping me company  💛