Yoon's Decision

The time passed, no one came. I thought that the woman had put me somewhere to die, but I was wrong. The door opened, a faint light filling the room as I kept my head down. The light then disappeared along with the sound of the door shutting.

"So you watched my second in command murder someone, sad that you were caught." It was a woman's voice, which I recognized as the same woman in the white suit. I was correct, as I looked up to see her in a white crop top and white sweatpants, sitting across from me.

"I guess that it is too late to say sorry." I muttered.

"It's sad that you aren't trying to make a deal with me." The woman spoke low. "Besides, your boss seemed to praise you a lot."

"I'm one of his best workers. He praises me a lot."

"How is your life? Is it poorly, is it richly?" The woman questioned me.

"Decent. I get through each day and attempt not to get involved with gangs, seems like that finally failed."

"Cho Miyeon, correct?" I nodded in response, "You were kind when I went to the restaurant yesterday with my friend Jeon. I knew just by looking at you that you've never been involved with any bad person."

I didn't speak, I didn't even know what to say. Yoon, was what people called her, and I guessed Jeon was just a nickname for her friend. Someone knocked on the door, interrupting the silence.

"Give me a minute." Yoon stated, getting up and walking over to the door and leaving. I waited for definitely more than a minute, before Yoon returned and walked over to me. She untied my arms and legs before sitting back down where she was before.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I massaged my wrists.

"Straight to business, I'm not letting you go." Yoon said with a flat voice. "Instead, I'm taking you to the South country where I live. You're going to stay with me."

"Why exactly?" Yoon stood up and walked over to me, taking my chin into her hand as she made me look up at her.

"Think of it as...well two things. A punishment and a vacation." Yoon smiled. "Now come on, all of your belongings are already at my place."

"How-."

"You've been unconscious for five hours, gave us some time." I got up and Yoon held out her arm, which she wanted me to hook my arm with. "No one will mess with you if you're hanging off my arm." I nodded and hooked my arm with hers.

We walked out of the room while I kept my head down, not wanting to look up until I had to. When we got to the entrance, my shoes and coat were already waiting for me. I slipped them on before we continued outside where a black Ferrari sat.

"Get in, it's going to be a road trip." Yoon smirked before getting into the car. I didn't try to fight back, or even escape. I got in the car and Yoon started to drive. "So tell me about yourself Miyeon."

And so I did. I told her about a bit about my childhood, my parents death when I was a teenager, and getting a job at the restaurant. Surprisingly, she listened to the entire thing. She was focused on the road, but I could tell that she was focused on listening to me as well.

We finally arrived at the place, and it was definitely luxurious. It was a mansion, three floors tall with a yard surrounding it. The place was also surrounded by a fence, closed off by a gate that only was opened by Yoon. Once Yoon pulled up to the front entrance, we both got out as she threw the keys to a butler.

The front doors opened, and we walked in, with them shutting behind us. "Welcome to your new home Miyeon."