The Duo Rappers

A/N: let's see if anyone can guess where the lyrics are from in this chapter

"Follow me." Jungkook took us three into an alleyway and soon through a door where we entered a large room with a lot of people. He led us up to an inner balcony where I spotted Tzuyu with two shorter girls.

One of the girls had short blonde hair while the other had silver blue hair.

"Ah, Minnie. This is Chaeyoung and Dahyun, the owners of this place."

I shook hands with the both of them. "This is Soyeon and Soojin, Soyeon is my participant."

"Wonderful!" Dahyun smiled cheekily. "What do you think Chae?"

"Let's do the fire round."

"Fire round?" Soyeon raised a brow.

"You see the microphone hanging over the middle?" Chaeyoung pointed to the microphone. "The fire round is when we set that on fire and it's on the spot rapping, no planning."

"Alright." Soyeon stated.

"I'll take this one Dahyun." Chaeyoung said. "Five minutes, then we'll start."

I took Soyeon down beside the arena. "Better not mess up."

"I won't, I won't." Soyeon assured me. "I have the perfect idea."

"Of course you do." Soojin patted the younger one's shoulder.

I saw Dahyun jump up onto the stage, covering the microphone with gasoline before lighting it up. The crowd started to roar.

"Everyone ready for a battle?!" Dahyun exclaimed, making the crowd go wild again. "We have a new competitor from Royals City tonight."

Chaeyoung jumped up onto the stage. "Tonight, they will be competing with me to talk to our lovely Jihyo."

The crowd roared again. "Please welcome, with no boos or swears, Soyeon from Royals City!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Go get em'." I patted Soyeon's back as she jumped up onto the stage.

"Shall we begin?" Chaeyoung asked the crowd, making them all scream 'yes'. "I think we should let the guest go first."

The music played and Soyeon thought for a second before rapping.

"I'm a goddess with a blade, yell my name, so I won't forget loud, loud, loud, loud. I could take it to the top, I can never stop, I finish it like a bad gal, gal, gal."

The crowd hollered once Soyeon finished. Dahyun shushed them before signalling the DJ to play another background song.

"Everyday, I can't do anything really, oh my. Mayday, it will become very serious. Bang bang, my head is hypnotized, becomes reset. What should I do? Not sure if it is right, S.O.S." Chaeyoung rapped.

"She's pretty good." Soojin said.

"Soyeon better end this quick." I whispered back.

"She will."

Dahyun signalled the track to change, changing it back to the first one.

"See, my form is always magic. I'll take you down in one shot, my spirit never dies, uh! Pow-pow, what do you even know, you can't resist it even if you want it. I can tell from your face that you want it, I'm trouble and you're wanting it. I'm so cold, when I move that way, you gon' be so blown. I'm the realest in the game, uh!" Soyeon rapped back, causing the crowd to roar even louder.

Chaeyoung smirked and crossed her arms in an x, signalling for the music to stop. "I think we have a winner." The crowd roared as Chaeyoung took Soyeon's wrist and brought her arm up in the air.

After that, we met the two back up on the balcony along with Tzuyu. "Well, you're definitely good, a lot better than what I've seen." Tzuyu said.

"You're definitely fast." Chaeyoung stated.

"Now you have to go to Momo, right?" I nodded in response to Dahyun's question. "Momo's theme is mainly sexiness. Focus on that a bit more than the dance, and you'll hopefully win."

"What time?"

"Tomorrow night at midnight, meet back here and Jungkook will take you there."