Confessions & Promises

The next morning, I woke up and slipped out of Miyeon's hold. I had to get ready for the day, since I planned on officially confessing to her. I got dressed in my normal white suit before stepping out of the room quietly, careful not to disturb the sleeping goddess.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast before leaving a note for Miyeon. I went back into the city, going to the nightclub where we met CLC. I walked in, seeing Yuqi, Shuhua, and Soyeon.

"So what do you plan on doing? Proposing?" Soyeon asked as she handed me a small black box.

"It's called a promise ring Soyeon." I opened up the box revealing a diamond ring.

" I opened up the box revealing a diamond ring

"A nice one at that." Yuqi stated as she looked at the ring over my shoulder. I closed the box and placed it on the table.

"So, the dinner?"

"Being made currently." Shuhua said, "Soojin said it'll be all done and over here by four thirty."

"Good, that'll be half an hour before I plan on arriving."

"Soojin will stay then and make sure everything stays at a good temperature until you arrive." Shuhua added.

"This all sounds good, and you all will be near just in case, correct?"

"Correct." Yuqi nodded. "No one should attack though."

"You don't know that Yuqi. Now, when Soojin gets here I want her to hide this box underneath one of the platter covers so then I can get it." I explained, "I'll get going now."

"Bye Minnie, good luck." The three said before I left.

I headed to a nearby flower shop and picked up some flowers before I headed back to the mansion. I arrived and grabbed the flowers, walking inside and upstairs to find Miyeon still fast asleep.

I put the flowers in an empty vase that sat on the bed stand. I sat down next to Miyeon, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Miyeon," I nudged her shoulder. "Wake up!" I yelled into her ear, which made her push me away.

"Let me sleep." Miyeon muttered.

"I got you flowers."

Miyeon turned on her back and opened her eyes. I pointed at the vase, and she followed with her eyes, landing on the flowers. She smiled as she turned onto her stomach.

"You got me flowers? What's the special occasion?"

"Well, I still owe you that dinner, don't I?"

"I guess you do." Miyeon laid her head on the pillow again.

"Well, make sure you're ready by four then." I stated before I got up and left.

We arrived at exactly five. I could see the confusion on Miyeon's face as I led her to the door of the nightclub we were in the night before. We walked in.

"Woah...you set this up?" Miyeon turned to me.

"With some help." I answered as Miyeon glanced over at the platters. "Yeah, definitely with some help."

"Let me guess, Soojin?" I nodded in response. "Knew it."

"Well I can't cook as well as her." I walked Miyeon over and sat her down at the table. I walked over and lifted one of the covers up, slipping the black box into my pocket. I took the two plates and set one down in front of Miyeon and the other down on my side.

The two of us talked while we ate, joking around. Once we finished, I decided to do it.

"Miyeon," I stood up and grabbed her hand, standing her up as well. "We haven't...talked about what happened at the cabin."

"Oh..." Miyeon looked down at the ground as I took a hold of both her hands. "I know, I've been wanting to-."

"I love you." I cut her off, which made her look up at me. "I really do love you and I want to give a-a relationship a try."

"Minnie...I love you too." Miyeon cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. When we parted I pulled out the black box.

"I...I," I looked up and met Miyeon's eyes. "I promise to be the best girlfriend that I can be. I promise to be loyal to you and that I will love you one hundred percent. I promise to give you my full attention and my time whenever I can."

I opened the black box to reveal the ring. Miyeon looked down and covered her mouth, a tear escaping. She hugged me tightly, burying her face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you Minnie, I love you a lot." Miyeon mumbled before pulling away. "Even though I don't have a ring," Miyeon chuckled lightly, "I promise to be the best girlfriend that I can be as well, and that I will always be understanding when it comes to your job."

I nodded and pulled the ring out of the box, slipping it onto Miyeon's finger before giving her a kiss. "You won't regret it."

A/N: the next update will be the last chapter