Our Phone Call

The third challenge? Give a good reason to visit Park Jihyo. The reason why it was a challenge was due to if you didn't have a reason worth her time, then you wasted your own time. 

We had called it a night and was now back at the hotel, Soyeon and Soojin having a separate room while I had my own room. I had just gotten a shower and laid in bed, watching TV.

My phone started ringing, Miyeon's name and photo showing on the screen. I picked it up and answered it.

"Minnie?"

"Yeah Miyeon?"

"Do you know when you're going to come home?" I chuckled, already seeing the pout that was on Miyeon's face.

"Are you pouting Miyeon?"

"Yes."

I smiled. "I should be home by the end of the week, I plan on meeting with Park tomorrow."

"You better be, I'm getting bored."

"I promise, when I get back, you'll have my full attention."

"Full attention?"

"A hundred percent, full attention." I stated. "I'll take you out for dinner, movies, walks, anything."

"You're making me blush Minnie." Miyeon whined.

I decided to tease her a bit. "Or I could take you out on the bed."

"Minnie! You're so dirty-minded."

"What? You don't want to be-have dinner in bed?"

"I think you have other ideas for what that stands for."

"I'm kidding Miyeon, we can go to your favorite restaurant up in the city."

"That sounds-."

"And then you can be my dessert."

"Minnie!"

I laughed, "Okay fine, favorite restaurant."

"Better be or I'll kick you out of your own room."

"Must be nice having my room to yourself for a couple of days."

"Ah, yeah...nice."

I noticed the tone in her voice, she missed me. "Sadly, I should get some rest. If the talk goes well tomorrow afternoon, I can come home by midnight."

"Okay, goodnight Minnie."

"Goodnight Miyeon." I hung up.