Meeting CLC Pt.1

"Where are we going?" I asked Minnie as I finished putting makeup on.

"I'm taking you to meet a couple of my friends." Minnie answered.

"Oh?" I walked out of the bathroom after finishing my makeup. I was wearing a simple white top that was tucked into a pair of jeans while Minnie was wearing a black sweatshirt and jeans. "Who?"

"Remember that gang CLC?"

"Yes."

"Well, we're going to meet a few of them."

"Let me guess, it's going to be at a nightclub."

"A private nightclub, no one will see you." Minnie stated as she stood up. "No one will see you, and no one will know about you."

"Right," I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse. "Ready."

"Let's go then!" Minnie grabbed my hand, and we headed out of the room, down to the front door. We slipped on our shoes and Minnie grabbed her keys, before walking out to her car.

We got in and headed to the city, which was about an hour ride to where the nightclub was. When we arrived, I hooked arms with Minnie as we went inside. There, four women were sitting around a table, playing Poker.

"Minnie!" One with brown hair noticed Minnie first.

"Hey Elkie."

"This is Miyeon?" The one named Elkie asked.

"Yes, Miyeon this is Yujin, Seunghee, Sorn, and Elkie." Minnie introduced them.

We sat down and chatted for close to an hour. The four played while we watched, not wanting to join. I had a hold of Minnie's hand most of the time, squeezing it whenever I felt nervous.

"So Miyeon, how long have you known Minnie?" Yujin asked as she rested her head on Seunghee's shoulder.

"Two months?" I glanced over at Minnie who nodded in response.

"I see." Yujin answered before sitting up. "I think it's time for Seunghee and I to head home."

"Alright, we'll see you later then." Sorn waved as the two left.

"Two months? I thought it was three." Elkie stated.

"Two or three." Minnie responded.

Elkie's phone dinged, and she looked down to see why. Sorn glanced over and smirked. "Yeeun again?"

"Yes."

"Yeeun is Elkie's girlfriend." Sorn stated, "A clingy one at that."

"Oh yeah, how did you two even meet?"

Elkie put down her phone after texting. "I'm a doctor for Seungyeon's gang, one day Yeeun came in with a stab wound in the leg. Instead of staying quiet, she started flirting with me. First time anyone has ever attempted to do that, and it worked."

"Who would've thought that flirting with the person who was stitching your leg would work."

Minnie and Elkie's phones rang. They both decided to step out, leaving Sorn and I.

"You're a sweet girl." Sorn said, "How did you get yourself involved with the mafia?"

"Saw someone kill another person."

"Hm. Something similar happened, I guess, in our gang. Though it was more like someone saved someone."

"Oh? Who?"

"One night, Seunghee was apparently heading home. Someone, who was in a low tier gang, attacked her. He only got a hit on her before Yujin appeared, and that's basically how it happened." Sorn explained.

The two walked back in, and Minnie stood beside me. "Are you ready to go?"

"Sure." I stood up and stretched. "It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too Miyeon." Elkie and Sorn waved as we left.

"What was that call about?" I asked Minnie as we got in the car.

"Nothing to worry about." Minnie answered.

We would both soon realized that it wasn't just nothing to worry about.