Miss. Park Jihyo

I came alone. Soojin and Soyeon stayed by the car. I walked in with Tzuyu, who led me to a room upstairs where a woman, Park Jihyo, sat at a table. Cards were on it like she was playing Poker, which seemed to be true as Tzuyu sat down in the opposite chair.

The third chair was empty, and Tzuyu told me to sit.

"So you're Yoon."

"I am."

"Want to play?" Jihyo asked. I shook my head. "Alright then, my dear, we'll continue later."

Tzuyu nodded and got up, leaving the room. "Do you know why exactly I am here?"

"Hwang wants territory around the Western Suburbs. What was it again?"

"Five miles out and around." I answered.

"I see." Jihyo glanced around. "Didn't you have two other women with you?"

"They're waiting."

"I'm guessing Yeji was too busy to come." Jihyo stated. "She has tried before and failed, so I see why she would let you deal with it."

"She's come here before?"

"Yes, when our challenges were different. We change them every once in a while."

"So what about the deal?"

Jihyo didn't answer at first. "Three and a half miles or no deal."

"Don't know how Yeji would answer to that, phone call perhaps?"

Jihyo nodded and I pulled out my phone, searching for Yeji's contact. I called and put it on speaker, setting it down on the table.

"Lee speaking."

"Where's Yeji?" I asked.

"Busy."

"How busy?" Jihyo asked this time. Instead of answering, some murmurs were heard before another voice.

"Busy as in just finished, Hwang Yeji speaking." Yeji stated.

"Jihyo wants to discuss the deal."

"Listening." Yeji said.

"Three and a half miles around or no deal for you."

"Four and a half."

"Four." Jihyo stated. "That's final."

"Hm...deal."

"Alright, I expect you to visit in a couple of days."

"I will, how does Saturday evening sound?"

"Great." Jihyo stated. She nodded at me and I hung up, seeing that they were both done speaking. "Seems like it was a bit of a waste of time to come here."

"Nice to get out of my own city for a bit."

"I bet it is."

I stood up. "Well, as much as I would like to stay, I should get going."

"Well it was nice seeing you Minnie." Jihyo stood up and shook hands with me.

"You too Park, maybe we can have lunch some day."

"Sounds good."

I started walking out and I glanced back to see Jihyo and Tzuyu talking, before a woman with blonde hair came out and wrapped her arms around Jihyo's waist.

"Done?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah, let's head."