Meeting CLC Pt.2

Minnie decided to bring me to meet the rest of CLC. It had been a week since what happened, and I had managed to recover quickly.

We entered the nightclub that we met the other four in last time. There was Elkie, Yeji, and Yuna, along with three new women.

"Ah, Minnie!"

"Miyeon, Seungyeon. Seungyeon, Miyeon." We shook hands. "Miyeon, you met Elkie, Yeji, and Yuna. That's Eunbin and Yeeun."

The two of us sat down, watching the CLC members and Yeji play cards. Soon, Minnie joined in as they started playing Poker. While that was happening, I was also engaging in conversations with the others.

Yuna and I then decided to get up and go play over at the pool table. Yuna set it up and pulled the triangle up, letting me take the first shot.

"So are you and Minnie together?" Yuna asked me after I took the shot, hitting a solid color ball in to a corner hole.

"Nope, we aren't." I answered as Yuna lined up to take a shot.

"Really? It seems like you are. I mean, by how close you are."

"Yeah, Minnie just likes to protect me."

"Have you two ever kissed before?"

I lined up my stick before answering, "Twice."

"Twice?" I nodded in response. "And you two aren't together?"

"It was the day I was shot Yuna. Actually, the moment before."

"Yeah? It's been a week since then and you two haven't talked about it?"

"Busy." I said as I hit the white ball, knocking two solids into a side hole. "She's been busy with errands."

"That's not an excuse." Yuna stated, "If you two actually love each other, you need to talk about it before you miss the opportunity to."

"I know..." I sighed, "Do you like anyone?"

"I did." Yuna averted her eyes towards someone behind me. I turned around and noticed who she was looking at.

"What happened?"

"I just...forgot about it, I guess. Didn't really develop into love, just a little crush." Yuna explained to me as she hit three striped balls, one going in to a corner hole. "Besides, she treats me like I'm her baby, which is nice."

"Oh?"

"Mhm." Yuna lined up to take another shot. "She gives me cuddles, hugs, hair caresses. Whatever it is to show her love."

I nodded in response, glancing over to the table before back at the pool table as Yuna hit the white ball once again, resulting in a striped ball to fall into a corner hole. The game soon finished with Yuna winning, and we decided to walk back over to the table to see how the others were doing.

"Ah, Yuna are you done?" Yeji asked as she stood up, pushing a piece of hair back. "I was waiting for you to finish so that we could leave."

"Yes, we're done playing."

"Alright, well then we'll be heading."

"Stay safe." Minnie said.

"We will." Yeji took a hold of Yuna's hand and the two left.

I sat down with Minnie again.

"And who won?" Minnie asked me.

"Yuna."

Minnie nodded. "Well, it's best if we go as well."

"Really Minnie? It only just hit midnight." Yeeun stated, laying her head on Elkie's shoulder.

"Yeah? Miyeon and I have something important to do tomorrow."

I definitely did not hear, through the entire day, that we had something to do. I stood up along with Minnie, saying our goodbyes before leaving.

"So what's the something important tomorrow?" I asked Minnie as we got into her car.

"Something important."