Miyeon's Love Counseling

I sat down on the couch beside Yuqi and Shuhua. Minnie being gone was killing me, I wanted her to come home.

"Okay, just admit that you like her already." Shuhua stated.

"Yeah, it's clear that you do." Yuqi added.

"Can I even love her?" I asked the two, "I mean she's a mafia boss, she doesn't have love on her mind."

"Yeah until you came along." Shuhua sighed. "You see, she isn't like Soojin. Yuqi and I have noticed a difference with her, and it's you. You're that difference."

"Shuhua's right, she's different now. She worries about you, talks about you more than actual business, the list goes on."

"Then what should I do?"

"You should...love her. Show her affection, compliment her, all that."

"I guess that's what I'll start doing then."

"Great!" Yuqi exclaimed.

"But-."

"No buts Miyeon!" Shuhua frowned.

"No, no. What is it Miyeon?" Yuqi asked before looking at Shuhua, "We are the love counselors Shuhua, we must let her ask any question to help her."

"Fine."

"How are you sure that she'll love me back?"

"Good question, very good question." Yuqi thought for a moment. "You should trust that she will Miyeon."

"Really? That's all you have to say?" Shuhua raised a brow.

"Then what do you have to say?" Yuqi glared at Shuhua, while I just massaged my temples.

"I say you should trust your feelings, and how she acts around you. You should also think about what we've said about how she's been acting."

I sighed and stood up, "Thanks you two." I said before going up to the bedroom.