Back Before Midnight

"Minnie!" I ran over and hugged Minnie tightly. "You're back."

"I am." Minnie hugged me back. "And before midnight."

"I'm glad."

Minnie let the butlers take her stuff up to our room as I took her to the balcony. "Did you miss me?" Minnie asked.

"I would be lying if I said no. I missed you a lot, more than I thought I would've." I confessed.

"I missed you too..." I heard Minnie whisper.

I cleared my throat before continuing. "So how was it?"

"Had to have Soyeon do a rap battle and Soojin do a dance battle in order to get to Park, all paid off though. Yeji will get her territory but will be under me." Minnie stated. "So, I'll soon have all the city in my hands."

"That was easier than I thought it would be."

"Mm, well, no one can know that the city is now mine. No one except for the trusted individuals that I made deals with. If someone were to find out, then it would become everyone's priority to come after me...and possibly you."

"Why me?"

"If someone found out," Minnie turned to lean her back on the railing, "How important you were to me, then they would go after you."

"I see." I answered. "I'm going to head inside."

"Alright, I'll join you then."

I headed back inside and to our room, seeing Minnie's bags were still packed. I unpacked Minnie's bags, putting all her clothes and other things away. I then changed into my pajamas and got into bed. I put on a random show, and a few minutes later Minnie walked in.

She grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom, grabbing a shower. Once she was done, she walked back out and got into bed. Minnie played on her phone for a bit before plugging it in and turning her attention to the TV. She moved over and hugged me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you." Minnie mumbled.

"I heard you say that earlier."

"I know, I just...wanted to say it again."

"I see."

We continued to watch TV until Minnie said something that made me freeze up.

"I feel something towards you Miyeon...and I don't know if it's love or not."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Minnie looked up at me. "Will you hate me if I love you?"

"No, I won't Minnie."

"Really?"

"Really."