Minnie's Deal

After I left Miyeon with Yuqi, I went to the back where Elkie was waiting for me. She was with two other people, which I recognized as Seunghee and Yujin. They were in the back, to ensure Elkie's safety.

"Minnie!" Elkie stood up and hugged me. "It's been forever old friend, how are you?"

"I'm good Elk, how about you?"

"I'm great, so let's discuss that deal." Elkie sat down and patted the seat next to her. I glanced over at Seunghee who was busy with Yujin.

I sat down next to Elkie who poured me a drink. We clinked our glasses together before taking a drink. "So, I wanted to discuss with you about a possible deal with territories."

"Ah yes, of course. What are you thinking?"

"Seungyeon wants some territory in the North Eastern right? I can give that to you as long as you all cooperate with me. The territory will be yours but will be part of mine, just like Soojin and Soyeon's." I explained.

"Seungyeon will want money." Elkie stated.

"And I'll discuss it with her then."

"She'll probably want over ten million won from you at least Minnie." Seunghee stated as she walked over and sat down next to Elkie. "After this you have to deal with Yeji, right?"

"Yeji can be a pain though." Yujin said as she sat down next to Seunghee. "For the right price though, she'll cooperate."

"I heard that she wants to take over all of the West suburbs, meaning Soojin's territory." Elkie recalled. "Still, I bet you can make a deal with her."

"Alright, sounds good. I'll talk to Seungyeon then." I set my glass down and stood up, "Nice seeing you three."

"You too." I left the back and returned over to Miyeon.

"I'm guessing Yuqi did a good job?" I asked Miyeon.

"Yup, she taught me all about them." Miyeon flashed me a smile.

We said goodbye and left, heading out of the nightclub. Miyeon put her head down as we neared the entrance and I noticed Soyeon watching us. Knowing that Miyeon is a bit nervous around Soyeon, I flashed Soyeon the middle finger before leaving.

We got into my black Ferrari and headed off to one of my apartments.

"Soyeon isn't going to do anything to you Miyeon." I assured her as I placed my hand on her thigh. "You don't have to worry about a thing."

"I know, it's just hard to forget that someone killed another person."

"Get used to it darling."

"What do you-?" Miyeon looked over at me as we reached a red light. I turned and got closer to her, until we were inches apart.

"We must kill to gain peace. That's how, not only this city, but the whole world works." I backed up as the light turned green, continuing to drive like nothing had happened.

It was silent until we reached the apartment building. I walked behind Miyeon, especially since a bar was near the apartment and I didn't want anyone to come up behind her. Once inside I walked beside her and into the elevator, going up to the fifth floor. Once we arrived at the floor, we continued to the last door. I opened the door and let Miyeon in first.

"It's nice..." Miyeon muttered before letting out a yawn.

"There are two bedrooms if you want to take one, you could also borrow some of my clothes for the night." I explained as I walked into the main bedroom and opened the closet.

"So now you want to sleep separately?" Miyeon went through my clothes and picked out some shorts and t-shirt.

"I mean, I thought that maybe you wouldn't be comfortable since you haven't really said a word until now."

Miyeon giggled. "I was just tired Minnie, let me change, and then we can call it a night." I nodded in response as Miyeon went into the bathroom. I changed into sweatpants and a sports bra.

I got into bed as Miyeon walked out, getting into bed beside me. I was on my phone as she hugged me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you trust me with a phone?" Miyeon asked me.

"I'm working on getting you one of the newest ones," I answered as I plugged my phone in before turning off the lamp. "Let's head to sleep Miyeon."