Fuming With Jealousy

Minnie decided to hold a party at her mansion. She wore a fully white suit with black shoes while I wore a white one strap dress that went down to my ankles. We had both split up since Minnie needed to talk to some people.

I was now fuming as I watched Minnie talk with a girl that I knew nothing about. From the corner of my eye, I saw Soojin walk over to me.

"I've never seen you want to kill someone before." Soojin stated.

"I might just kill someone." Soojin looked over to where I was looking.

"Oh...well you can't because that's only for professionals." Soojin put her hand on my shoulder. "Want me to talk to Minnie?"

"Sure..."

"Okay, Yuqi!" Soojin called Yuqi over. "Make sure Miyeon doesn't go and kill someone, because she might."

Yuqi nodded and Soojin walked off. I continued watching Minnie like a hawk.

"Before you ask, no I don't know who she is." Yuqi stated. "I've never seen her in town."

"She must be new." I rolled her eyes. "Great."

"Are you jealous for some reason?"

"She's too...I don't know. Too nice maybe?" I frowned. "They seem too close."

"Everyone at this party does..." Yuqi muttered, making me glare at her. "Sorry."

Soojin talked to Minnie who glanced over to me. Minnie shrugged her shoulders at Soojin.

"She's drunk..." Yuqi mumbled.

"Yeah? She's going to regret it." I handed Yuqi my drink as I disappeared upstairs to Minnie and I's room.

Nothing, ten minutes went by and nothing. No Minnie, no Soojin, no Yuqi, no one. Finally, twenty minutes went by when there was a knock at the door.

"Miyeon? Can I come in?" It was Soojin.

I sighed heavily and walked over to unlock the door, letting Soojin in who sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her.

"She's drunk Miyeon." Soojin sighed. "I don't know who the girl was either."

I rested my head on Soojin's shoulder. "I know, Yuqi said that she was drunk."

"Are you a bit drunk as well?" Soojin turned her head so that our faces were inches apart.

"A bit." I muttered as I sat up and got a bit closer to Soojin. "Are you?"

"Eh, not really."