Calm Down

Minnie had been overly protective of me. I understand to a certain level, her not wanting anything to happen to me. But it was too much, I could tell she was stressed.

I waited for her to come to the backyard, since I wanted to take her to the cabin to relax. Maybe even confess...no, no, that wasn't a good idea. Soon, Minnie walked out and over to me.

"You wanted to go somewhere?"

I nodded. "The cabin, you need a break."

"I don't need a break Miyeon."

"Yes you do, please?"

Minnie sighed. "Alright, just this once."

I smiled and took her hand, leading her to the gate. Soon, we were walking along the path that led to the cabin.

"How long do you plan on being like this Minnie?" I asked her.

"Until I know that you're safe."

"Minnie, we are basically in the middle of no where."

"So?"

"So, I'm already safe, am I not?" I asked as we arrived at the cabin.

"I'm not saying you are until I get told that no one is after you."

I huffed and opened the door to the cabin, walking in along with Minnie. We both sat down on the couch.

"Have you sorted out your feelings yet Minnie?"

"Nope."

"Why not? Too busy keeping me safe?"

Minnie sighed, "Are you going to keep bringing that up?"

"Maybe, you need to calm down a bit from protecting me." I stated as I stood up.

"I'm calm Miyeon," Minnie said as she stood up, "Calm enough that I don't need to be here."

"You are not calm Minnie! You are literally acting like I could be killed any second!"

"Because you could be!" Minnie shouted back. "You don't know if they're on their way here!"

"You don't either!"

"That's why I have to be ready, I can't be as calm as you-." I cut her off when I grabbed her tie and pulled her into a kiss. I don't know what came over me at that time, I just felt that I had to.

The kiss lasted a short minute before we parted, my eyes drifting down to Minnie's tie that I had a strong hold of. I didn't want to look into her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking.

"Miyeon," Minnie took my chin in between her thumb and index finger, lifting my head up to make eye contact. She connected our lips again.

I let go of her tie and grabbed her arms, wrapping them around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck. That was when everything took a turn.

Bang, followed by the sound of glass shattering, then the pain in my side as we parted. I looked down and saw red before my legs weakened, and I passed out.