To Kings City

A/N: since this book hit 1k reads, i'll bless y'all with another update for today instead of having you wait :)

"Miyeon, you'll be safer here." I assured Miyeon to stay at the mansion while I went to Kings City. "I'll be back in a couple of days."

"Fine..." Miyeon muttered.

"Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." I smiled and gave Miyeon a hug before leaving. Soyeon and Soojin were already waiting in the car for me.

I had to meet up with Tzuyu at a hotel near the outskirts of the city, not far from the Western Suburbs. Two hours passed when we finally arrived, the hotel looming over us.

"What floor?" Soyeon asked.

"Ten. Room 204." The two nodded. "But you'll wait for me outside, got it?" The two nodded again.

We went up to floor ten and over to the room. I knocked twice and heard a 'come in' from inside. The two stayed put as I went inside by myself.

"Yoon Min-hee." Tzuyu turned around from the window. "I'm surprised, you're early."

"I like to arrive early." Tzuyu and I shook hands before taking a seat. "So you know Elkie?"

"Yup, we go way back. I also know Shuhua." Tzuyu poured a drink for me and handed it to me before pouring herself one. "I bet you want to see Jihyo."

"I do."

"Well, I see you brought two other people here. Luckily, I heard that one is good at dancing and the other is good at rapping."

"And why am I lucky?"

"To get to Jihyo you have to go through The Duo Rappers and The Dance Machine. The Duo Rappers are known as Dahyun and Chaeyoung, they own an underground rap arena. Win against whomever they make you compete with, and you can go to the next challenge." Tzuyu explained.

"Soyeon is good at rapping."

"Then Soyeon will participate. You never know who you could get." Tzuyu finished her drink. "The Dance Machine is Momo, she owns an underground dance arena near the duo. Win a dance battle and you can go to the third challenge."

"I thought you said I had to only get through those two?"

"Well, I was just summing two out of three challenges up. The third challenge...well I can't tell you what it is. Momo will tell you."

"I see. Where can I find the duo?" I asked.

"April Avenue, go to the empty parking lot next to the tall brick building. There will be a man named Jungkook waiting for you there to take you to the underground arena. Tonight, at ten."

"Got it." I stood up as well as Tzuyu. "It was nice meeting you Tzuyu."

"Same to you," Tzuyu and I shook hands before I left the room.

"Let's go you two, and Soyeon, be ready to have a rap battle tonight."

"A rap battle?" Soyeon repeated my words.

"Correct, and then once you win the rap battle, Soojin will have to do a dance battle." I explained as we headed to the elevator.

"Is this all necessary?" Soojin asked.

"If we want to get to Park Jihyo, then yes. Apparently there is a third challenge but I don't know what."

"Rap battle and dance battle, wow. Better than our city."

"Hey now." I smacked Soyeon's shoulder.