Prologue✨

[Edited]

"When you reach the age 9,
in the exact time of 12am of your birthday;
You'll find a time engraved on your wrist. It's said to be the time when you'll meet your soulmate." She smiled warmly at her child.

He giggled, feeling excited.

🌠

"Eomma! Look at this!"
The boy grinned as he traced his fingers on the numbers on his wrist.

"Wow, Kookie! That looks beautiful!" She said and ruffled the boy's hair. Examining the numbers.

6:02pm

"But don't rush things, okay? You don't have to look for your soulmate, you and your soulmate will meet each other and you'll know it." She said and sighed dreamily, remembering her encounter with his husband.

"How would I know, eomma?" The boy named Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Your heart will beat so fast that it's almost scary but wonderful." She stepped closer towards him.

"Your face heat up and will look like a tomato." She said before stepping closer.

"And feel butterflies in your stomach!" She poked his sides and kissed his tummy, tickling him.

"Staph, eomma!" The boy's giggles echoed across the room.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. When you hold your soulmate's hand, you'll feel a spark." She pinched his cheeks gently and dusted her skirt.

"I'll be going now, okay?" She smiled at him while he nodded at her.

I wonder who you are...

----

Pwease support me.

I love ya'll

-