Chapter 05

[Edited]

Chapter 05 - Jimin Finally Met Him

--------------|

                   "Finally! It's finally vacation." Jimin stretched his limbs accidentally hitting Taehyung on the nose.

"Ow~" The brunette massaged his nose while glaring at Jimin.

"Sorry, Tae." Jimin sheepishly smiled at the other and started collecting his things, putting it in his bag. Taehyung mirrored Jimin's action when he saw that the classroom is slowly emptied.

The thought of sleeping until noon and watching their favorite shows until 3am went into their minds. They went towards the door with a smile plastered on their lips.

"We can finally rest, Chim." Taehyung sighed in relief and swung his arms around his short friend, "No more listening at our boring and short tempered teachers." The brunette added dreamily.

"It's not like we're even listening at the first place. We were just laughing the whole period at the back of the classroom." Jimin laughed and shook his head when he remembered the time when they got caught by their teacher when Jimin laughed very loudly and uncontrollably. Its when Taehyung pronounced "sexy porn star" instead of "saxophone star".

"Well I was still listening even if I'm laughing! Unlike you." Taehyung smugly said.

"Can you even do that?" Jimin scrunched his nose.

"Hm yeah, of course." the brunette nodded as if it's true.

"Yeah, whatever." the coffee head snorted.

|--- Jimin's House ---|🏠

"Baby mochi, can you please buy the groceries this time? I still have to go somewhere. Please?" Jimin's mother, Soyeon asked with a soft voice.

"Ma~ Stop calling me that, it's weird!" Jimin whined while averting his attention from his phone to his giggling mother.

"But it's cute!" She said while laughing and pulling the money he needs before going to the grocery store.

Jimin just shook his head while wearing his sweater since it's chilly outside.

Soyeon gave the money, not forgetting to kiss his forehead.

"Keep safe and don't take too long, okay?" She said and waved her hands.

"Yes, ma." He said and went outside.

Jimin walked towards the bus stop since the store is miles away.

His eyes flickered with happiness when he saw the bus stop.

I hate this short legs.

The coffee hair male sighed in relief when he finally arrived.

Jimin's eyes widen when a familiar figure stood infront of him.

The unknown male is already staring at him with shock.

Their heart beats can be heard, cheeks flushed, and eyes wide from shock. Butterflies flying in their stomach while staring deep into each other's eyes.

"Y-you..." Jimin said, out of breath.

The unknown male stepped closer, gazing at the coffee head's mark.

"We're..." Their eyes never blinking even once as they went closer towards each other.

Jimin held his hand up and so did the unknown male. They locked their fingers against each other but pulled away when they felt the spark.

Jimin stared at his left hand in disbelief.

It's him.
It's my soulmate.

The unknown male smiled shyly while looking down trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Wh-what's your name?" He said.

"I'm Jimin...Park Jimin. What's yours?" the coffee head said shyly.

"I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi" the guy named Yoongi flashed his gummy smile which made Jimin coo silently.

"Uhm..." Jimin bit his lips awkwardly, unable to look at Yoongi's eyes. His heart flipped in joy and bit his lips to prevent a smile from showing.

"Where were you going, Jimin?" Yoongi asked tilting his head slightly.

"My mama told me to buy the groceries. W-what about you?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Guess we're heading at the same place, soulmate" Yoongi chuckled when he saw the other blushing.

The bus stopped in front of them.

"Come on." Yoongi held Jimin's hand, feeling the spark again but still held him in place.

---------
👩💭|
---------

Yoonmin everybody?

How's the story, lovies?

Don't forget to leave a vote and don't be a ghost reader pwease! 💓

I love ya'll, lovies! 💞