Chapter 12

[Edited]

Chapter 12 - Go With Her or Whatever

--------------|

           Taehyung's eyes fluttered open but instantly shut close because of the sunlight aiming right at him.

The brunette slowly sat while rubbing his eyes and yawning afterwards. He didn't have to rush since he woke up half an hour before his alarm.

Taehyung grinned knowing today is a special day. He stood up abruptly but then sat once again since his vision turned black while doing so. The brunette learnt his lesson and stood up slowly and took long strides towards his purple themed bathroom.

--

After doing his morning routine, he left his room with a happy heart, excited to go to school. He cooked himself an omelette and prepared his milk with ease.

He was eating until a familiar vibration echoed across the room. The brunette picked up his phone and his eyes lit up as he saw the message he's waiting for.

My Bunny🐰💕6:43am

Good morning,Tae😊❤

Taehyung's smiled faltered slightly as he waited for a specific message to come.

You:

Good morning,koo 💓💕
✔sent 6:44am

Just good morning?

Taehyung shook his head and continued eating his meal.

|--- At School ---|

Taehyung grinned widely as he went to a familiar ravenette leaning against his locker and talking to a pretty girl.

"Hi, Kookie!" Taehyung pecked his boyfriend's cheek and beamed afterwards.

"Oh hi, Tae" Jungkook said as if it's a normal day while giving Taehyung a smile.

Taehyung diverts his attention to the girl Jungkook was talking with earlier.

"Hi, I'm Ji-yeon." she extended his hand to the brunette with a friendly smile.

"I'm Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend." Taehyung said while holding on her hand, emphasising the word boyfriend.

Ji-yeon pulled her hand away from him, still wearing her smile.

"I guess i'll be going now, bye, Kookie!" She waved at them and started walking towards her assigned room.

Kookie? He doesn't let anyone call him that unless their close or something...

Taehyung turned to Jungkook with a confused look. "Who is she, Kookie?" he asked while tilting his head sidewards.

"Oh, just a friend of mine." The ravenette replies nonchalantly and started walking towards their classroom, not forgetting to hold Taehyung's hand.

The brunette frowned at Jungkook, as if asking him if he forgot something.

"What? What's with the attitude, Tae? It's seven in the morning..." Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand gently.

"Do you know what today is, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with small voice.

"What do you mean, Tae? Today is Wednesday..." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows while looking at the brunette.

Taehyung stayed silent as he hear his heart shattering into million pieces.

You really don't remember, do you?