Chapter 07

[Edited]

Chapter 07 - The Group Project

---------------|

         "Good morning, class! Welcome to the Star section. I'm Mrs.Diony and I'll be your adviser for this whole school year!" She exclaimed with a friendly grin on her face.

"So I want you guys to introduce yourself! And tell us a fun fact about yourself! Are ya'll ready?" Mrs.Diony clapped her hands happily and opened the class book placed on the table.

"So starting off with Ms.Cang Doja." A reassuring smile appeared on her lips as she felt the nervous aura around her student.

The list went on and it's now Jungkook's turn.

"Next, Jeon Jungkook?" Mrs.Diony motioned him to stand up.

I hate this.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook...I l-like the color r-red." The ravenette said in a small voice, too embarrassed to even finish his sentence without stuttering.

"Okay next, Kim...Taehyung." she nodded her head still wearing her reassuring smile.

"Hi! My name in Kim Taehyung and I love purple!" He grinned making everyone coo including the male beside him.

Mrs.Diony giggled while calling the students name to finish off.

"So since you know suicide is very common nowadays, I want you to make a film about the topic I'm going to give you!" She exclaimed and scanned her class record.

Well that escalated quickly.

"We should spread awareness of this kind of topics. You guys must know that even with a single insult, you might create a scar on someone's heart. No one should feel that they're alone and not loved. No one should feel like they have no worth in this world. No one should only see black and white and taste the bitterness of this world that we live in." Mrs. Diony continued her lesson.

After her lecture about the topic, she began to announce the names of her students with their groups.

"Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Rosé you four will be the group Cyber Bullying." She said.

"Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin and Jungkook you four will be the group Bullying." Taehyung diverted his attention towards Jungkook that is already looking at him with a grin.

He's so cute.

"Go to your groupmates and plan you're film." She said and sat on her comfy chair.

"Hi!" Jin and Namjoon said in unison. "Guess we're lucky." Jin winked and nudged Namjoon with a playful look.

Taehyung laughed while the ravenette beside him stayed quiet.

"So who's going to be bullied and the bully?" The male with deep dimples asked and starting to write on his notebook,jutting down notes.

"Jin you're the bully since you're good at it." Namjoon said not averting his ates on the paper.

"What?! I'm the kindest creature in the universe! What's your role anyway?" Jin scoffed.

"I'm the camera man." Namjoon said and shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"You're going to break the camera." Jin said and stuck out his tongue towards the other.

Taehyung stifled a laugh as he continued to listen to the bickering couple infront of him.

"Taehyung will be the bullied. You can't change my mind Jin--"

"Jin hyung." Jin interrupted.

"You can't change my mind Jin hyung, you're the bully. Look! you're already bullying me and your claiming yourself as the kindest person in the universe?" Namjoon mimicked Jin.

Jin smacked Namjoon's head.

"I swear to J-Pope's holy water if Taehyung and Jungkook isn't here I already chopped off your dick." Jin whispered in Namjoon's ear.

Namjoon bit his lips.

Nope, you hate him. Namjoon convinced himself.

"Jungkook, you will be the props man and a side character. Is that okay?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook just nodded his head, thankful that he doesn't have to act a lot infront of the camera.

"Okay this is final. I'm the Cameraman, Jin is the bully, Taehyung is the bullied and Jungkook is the side character. So it's settled. Let's shoot on weekends, is it okay?" Namjoon asked.

They all nodded their heads.

---------
👩💭|
---------

Stay safe everyone!

Don't go outside when it's not needed.Okay?

Your wellness is my happiness.

Don't forget to click the star and don't be a ghost reader pwease?

I love ya'll,lovies!